Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Nice Skull You Have There!

TribalSoul

Hello,

I do not know if this matter has been brought up already and I did search around but who knows, maybe I didn't use the right key words on the search bar, anyway my suggestion is linked to the following situation. I believe we all have been in that situation where were holding down our RMB aiming at our enemies trying to get those nice shots going on while moving here and there positioning yourself and then, all of a sudden, something just throws you in the "circus" making you feel like a blindfolded man with throwing knives trying to hit those apples. Well what turns me into that blindfolded man in  warframe is actually my characters head that decides to pop right in the middle of my screen, because I just happen to be too close to a wall a pipe or whatever the scenario is presenting my back with.
 I see this as being a minor problem yes, but I think everyone as seen other games coming up with solutions to this, so my request is the following. Would it be asking too much to set a transparency to that seemingly ginormous warframe head on those awkward situations.
 Thank you for any attention given to my post and for the awesome game that I've been truly enjoying so far.

Cheers!

I would prefer first person for shooting, and if it could dynamically switch to third person while doing melee or wall running, that would be pretty awesome.

No reason it can't, Firefall does it. You can switch between third and first person any time you want, or set it up to change to first person only while aiming.

Might take more work for Warframe depending on how everything is setup but there's no reason it should be impossible unless they just flat out don't want that feature in their game.