Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting sick of this now...

Zzaarreell

Question

I have made a post similar to this before but got little to no replies. Apologies in advance but I need somewhere to try and reach out to the Devs.

I put in a request to have my email transferred to my new one around a week or so. I understand that it takes a while but what is starting to bug me is that the Forums are the only place I can log into anymore. I can no longer log into the main site OR the Support Desk and have no way of knowing what is going on. It started with my old email service going through maintenance coinciding with my login failing completely. I tried emailing through the message that was generated through the Zendesk but have gotten no replies so far. I would simply like to know how I can contact a Dev right now to figure out what is going on. I fear that my email going down may have caused a problem and would like to figure it out very soon. If anyone knows of a way to contact them without signing in through the main site, it would be much appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Even if you go contact a dev an example is Rebbeca all she'll do is just direct you to support because there's literally no way to help you on this situation they don't have the power to do so. Only support can do anything and there are times support will take a while to answer your ticket there's nobody here on the forums that could actually help you. It sucks to hear but all you can actually do is wait for support to get back to you, I hope it doesn't take much longer tho because I'd be annoyed just like you if I was in this situation