Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Experience After Latest Update (05-Jul-2013)

polarbear911

General layouts and things

- Not sure if anyone's having the same issue, changing resolution makes map name's becomes blurry and small

- Names for maps overlaps, takes up too much space covering over the blue/yellow dots and respective lines

- Changing Ratio Aspect / screen resolution is limited without having your profile picture been cut off, or mod been enlarged to see what effect is has, the bottom is still been cut off

(06-JUL-2013)

- Chat system: always flickers and resets to top.

- Often times, "selecting a player" and trying to 'invite/send messages' ending up being a different person

- This happens in all the tabs (mentioned from above), that is Region, Clan, Squad (not so much squad, b/c you only have 4 people)

- Chat screen locks/ arsenal or selection screen lock outs; was in the void run, clicked on 'clan', the chat system locked me out from going back to gameplay

- Happens to arsenal/modding as well; couldn't hit 'apply', was locked out preventing me to go back to menu/map selection.

- still cannot see Sentinel WF Health/levels. Still cannot see melee Levels like primary/secondary weapons

- When levelling up a weapon. For e.g. braton level 2 to level 3, the experience points 'bar' do not show properly unless it is switched between primary/secondary once.

Gameplay Experience

- trying to do quick slash (slide, jump, slam) after doing spells makes character disappear

- lag spikes / freezing during gameplay and even in map selection screen

- lag spikes / constant freezing even in mod configs

- lag spikes / constant freezing even in ANY of the gameplays, i.e. solo, online, private and etc.

- lag spikes / constant freezing even when trying to move mouse cursor around in the map selection screen

- Constant disconnection after void run is complete and be sent back to the map selection screen without knowing results and possible lost of rewards

- Still getting stuck when void doors open/close late and you'll become in the inside of the wall

- Fire mod doesn't burn over time for some enemies? not sure if this is intentional?

- Sometimes when Rifle Freeze mod is in use, visual effects sometimes doesn't show / or slow the enemy down properly

- When playing as Loki: casting a spell during when you're hidden, ogris disappears when reappearing, but still with the hand gesture of holding ogris.

(06-JUL-2013)

- Sometimes need to wait until WF puts melee away entirely (weapon: Hate/reaper prime) before continuing the momentum of the slicing/swinging after using an ability/shooting on ground/ in air.

- Was going for the Masteries test, the brightness (check the adjustments in the options, 50% bightness/50% contrast outshined the writings in the objectives (white words with very bright lighting), hard to read/understand what the objective was? (maybe have objectives implemented so that it shows up when you press 'Z' or 'Tab' or 'ESC'?) (failed the test of course, couldn't read well)

- Metis mission: elevator button couldn't be pressed (generally, elevator buttons sometimes fail to be pressed)

- Need to click RMB once in order to bring up Chat Window (to activate chat window)

- elevator doors occasionally don't close properly after activating the elevator to go up/down

- Sometimes melee locks out during battle; couldn't press 'E' to melee after trying switching primary/secondary weapons and firing them. Even after using all the abilities and acrobative runs and movement related moves.

Missions

- Vesper: Security lights/bin type containers still clip into ceiling/ground/wall, makes it hard to locate

- Selecting J3 boss mission, ending up going to a Defense mission. Main point is; you don't go to the missions you selected

Connectivity

- Trying to invite 1 more person to the defence mission (Xini), yet it appears that 'the session is full' to the person I'm inviting..

- Random connectivity drop outs; Players who I can see in the void run /defence missions (haven't not tested for other missions) suddenly just disconnect for no reason.

- Adding players to my list; after accepting the friend request, cannot not see the player's name appear under "Online"

- In the Lobby (of any kind, void, def missions), you can see 4 people in the chat window, but you can only see three artifacts chosen, 4th is disappeared, not even showing '?' if the 4th one doesn't have an artifact. Hard to tell if you have 4 people in your party or 3.

Temporary solution

- Large clans (that is over 1000 >) will give you spikes/freezes/lags. I've tested through leaving the clan and joining another clan. The way how the script is written may be the issue, shouldn't due to the size of the clan causing this (still monitoring)

Feel free to add anymore things to be considered in future updates...

Edited by polarbear911

I've done one run post update and the only thing noticeable was the freezing gameplay. It's bad enough I bring myself to do more missions until it's resolved. Freezing every ~20s is absolutely insane.

To all those who reported issues, are any of you in a huge clan? Say 1000+ members?

If you are in a large sized clan and have been experiencing the freezing etc. they are rolling out a patch for the fix tomorrow.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/73325-update-83-sporadic-freezing/page-3#entry799011'>Post is here.

Edited by WolfxDeekon