Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clanwars Suggest

Trololol_Banana

Hello everyone,

I'd like to suggest a room where you can fight with four people of each clan against eachother. The one who wins gets like +10 rating, and the one who loses gets -10 rating, or it might be calculated based on the rating of both clans. This would create a whole new dimension to this game. Now you can join a clan and become pro for a reason-> bring your clan to the top! (If this room comes out please let it be cheap) At the moment, the clan with the most members is the clan with the most kills, thus unfair. Let the best be on the top.

-Trololol_Banana

Sorry dude, but are you familiar with the Duel room in the Clan Dojo? That's PvP too. Your argument is invalid.

Actually it's not. DE says their game is PVE. They said the clan's dueling room is the farthest they will take PVP.

Warframe is a PVE focused game.

Actually it's not. DE says their game is PVE. They said the clan's dueling room is the farthest they will take PVP.Warframe is a PVE focused game.

Fine, but I remember that PvP games attract more people than PvE games. And recent studies have shown that PvP games are found the best and most played and most money is spend on them. So it would be wise to make it a little more PvP, just the clan wars is fine.

Fine, but I remember that PvP games attract more people than PvE games. And recent studies have shown that PvP games are found the best and most played and most money is spend on them. So it would be wise to make it a little more PvP, just the clan wars is fine.

That's alright. DE isn't hurtin' for money. It's not like there is a shortage of PVP games out there to choose from.

Actually it's not. DE says their game is PVE. They said the clan's dueling room is the farthest they will take PVP.

Warframe is a PVE focused game.

They never said they wouldn't add PvP features, merely that they're staying loyal to their diehard PvE following first. I'd welcome PvP clan v clan matches, even if I'd rarely participate. Just don't make the gameplay rewards (weapons, armor, etc) unique and unavailable to PvE-only players.

They never said they wouldn't add PvP features, merely that they're staying loyal to their diehard PvE following first. I'd welcome PvP clan v clan matches, even if I'd rarely participate. Just don't make the gameplay rewards (weapons, armor, etc) unique and unavailable to PvE-only players.

Did you watch any of the live streams? I can't remember which one it was, but they made it pretty clear that that they are not interested in making this game PVP.

I'd say, no rewards, just rating for your clan. It is proven that if you play against real players, your activity and loyalty towards the game increases with a 100%.

I like the idea alliances war ala WvWvW Guild War 2 style.

There are 3 permanent alliances in Warframe, predefined by DE. Clans must choose between those 3 alliances, examples "Republic", "Federation", "Loyalist". There must be a lobby/map for warzone, each planets have the potential to become a warzone randomly with reward boost for certain % resources in that particular planet also for certain days/period. Each week DE or RNG choose different planets for the event. How about condition on win and lose? we'll let DE decide the rules. Most certain needs dedicated server lobby for that :D