Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Guides / Tutorial Videos

Noissar

The learning curve in the game is pretty steep; and a major thing that happens in chat while playing the game is some saying: "did you know this..." and the response tends to be "OH GOD, you're kidding..." that ranges from how to use the mod system to what containers can be opened.

I would like to suggest putting play style videos on the main site:

like how to rush through a game; getting the objective/ navigation concepts 

how to be a collector; what can be looted, the formulas (in general) of how loot is generated

The true stealth approach (an advanced video); how not to get so easily spotted and how the enemy perceives the player

or at the very least a small video how to manage the ARSENAL... ie. installing/replacing mods/weapons and fusing mods!

A true break down of the "CURRENT" mod system would be really helpful; coming back after a bit of time from playing the closed beta. I was needless and hopelessly lost.. and became an educator for a few other people, whom did not have the time to do mad research or just did not get lucky enough to click the wrong button and have something be explained.

Or just add second stage to the tutorial. Like a three room mission.

This actually sounds perfect, cause I cannot stealth in the game at all.

But the real things is how to use the mods, I do not even recall seeing an illustrated photo  on the main site..