Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Addition To The Mod System-Ascension Cores

SniffYoBunnies

So since in Dark Souls ascension alters a weapon properties,in warframe these pretty hard to get Ascension Cores wich could also be a alert reward would alter the property of a MOD.

Not all mods would be able to be ascended BUT for it to be ascended it has to atleast have 2 levels of fusing+the basic starter level.

So a demnostration if you please:

HELLFIRE MOD

-Target that dies from the flames will violently explode into a flaming mass that damages nearby enemies *similar to that snowplosion the freeze mod on weps does.*

POINTSRIKE MOD

-If a critical hit is scored upon a target,it will inflict a random effect on he target or possibly the next target if the first one died from the crit hit.For example a movement slowdown,or poisoning it,or turning it against its friend for a short time

REFLEX COIL MOD

-Upon a succesfull kill with a charged attack,the next charge attack time will be about 70% faster

FOCUS MOD

-Whenever an ability is used the caster gains a slight resistance to damage before and after the ability has been cast.

PS:I know that DE is having trouble with U9 so I am begging the guy behind that awesome update to just implement this AFTER the update.If you even agree to this that is :D

-To the community:Share your thoughts and feel free to suggest other effects for other mods!

Sounds really cool, but I think the level requirement should be higher. Like a maxed out mod. Otherwise it would be way to easy to make these alterations. So something with a low level cap wouldn't do something as amazing as something like Serration. Could be a fun post-30 grind.

I love your idea but this "ascended mod" will cost way more (for example 4 more points) that a normal lvled up mod?

I am imagening athat like you glue mods onto weapons you glue ascension mods onto normal mods but the mod your ascending has to have atleast 2 white boxes that indicate the level of the mod

Sounds really cool, but I think the level requirement should be higher. Like a maxed out mod. Otherwise it would be way to easy to make these alterations. So something with a low level cap wouldn't do something as amazing as something like Serration. Could be a fun post-30 grind.

Definitely would give some reason to those maxed out pros to get out in the field again and get some new toys for their mods :D I accept on terms of higher lvl requirement now that I saw thousands of fire explosions from rank 10 nobz :D