Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thanks to the devs

Kaysick

Thanks for creating this great game. Its only in Closed Beta and I still can't wait for more. Been pushing myself to get to Mastery Rank 4 so I can have some good times with the HEK.

Thank you for the amusing yet easy melee system you invented. Its one of the best melee combat I've seen other than in hack 'n slash games.

Thank you for the variety of weapons, enemies, factions, and the "randomly" generated maps. Still makes things fresh even after 40+ hours.

Thank you for the glitch master Loki warframe because I love breaking the game sometimes.

Thanks for fixing the glass window glitch I found on the next bug patch you pushed out and thanks for responding so fast about the "Out Of Map" glitches I've found. I'll continue to find stuff to get out of maps so you can fix 'em.

Also, thanks for making the game not-so "Pay To Win". I really enjoy that you can get everything (except slots/colors) just by using credits in the game or waiting for those certain alerts.

Also, thanks for making the game not-so "Pay To Win". I really enjoy that you can get everything (except slots/colors) just by using credits in the game or waiting for those certain alerts.

actually why do ppl say its pay to win? i dont c the winning when its all pve o.0

actually why do ppl say its pay to win? i dont c the winning when its all pve o.0

Being able to pay real cash to get weapons and armor, and to speed up crafting times, can be construed as Pay2Win.

They do allow us to get the same items through normal gameplay, though. ...However...it takes quite a while... I love the game, but the Foundry system is...iffy.

I've played dozens of MMOs and been in dozens of Closed Betas and I don't recall coming across a system particularly like this one. I have seen systems that take real time to craft or unlock items, but not times to this extent that and that can be sped up by paying real cash.

The crafting times take hours, even days and you can pay real cash to finish it right then and there. Cash shops should be cosmetics and convenience. Now, this is convenience, but it's designed in a way that it encourages spending money, and it encourages it a little too much for my liking...

I love online games, but cash shops are always a very tricky part to get right. And you can come across developers that don't put paying and non-paying players on equal ground. Developers/Publishers may consider non-paying players to be second-class. This is tricky as well, and players especially will have many varying, and even hateful, opinions of it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still going stick with the game, and I'll support it as well. I'll get a founders package eventually.

Edited by FatalX7

haha okay. js curious. i like to use that term too in pvp based games like dragon nest or dragonica or c9. for this i feel free players can be useful too. as for foundry i agree the "convenience" part is a bit meh...but its kay cz we can get it fr free EVENTUALLY...only thing i hate...is having to get plats for warframe slots...srsly???? 2 is definitely not enough for the rest of the game in the future i do hope they will implement some way to get it free...else its only pay

I've played dozens of MMOs and been in dozens of Closed Betas and I don't recall coming across a system particularly like this one. I have seen systems that take real time to craft or unlock items, but not times to this extent that and that can be sped up by paying real cash.

EVE. it will literally take YEARS to craft/rank/skill up things in that game.

Plat is what... $5 for 75? so for $10 you can fast build three items. Sounds reasonable for me, its not like you have to be online for the items to craft! It could always be worst! XD

That said I have a question about usefulness in group: How useful are you when you need to go back to Venus or Saturn to level a brand new weapon, while your group is sitting in Pluto for Mods the next few days while their brand new weapon or frame builds?

While, yes, someone that pays money has early/quick access to Weapons and frames sometimes (Hello XP lock), this doesn't automatically mean they are "winning" the game by any stretch... I do just as much if not more damage then Hek-wielding Brothers and Sisters in a run with skills and a Bolto.

Pay to win is a term at is blacklisted in the market these days... I would acually be suprised if you could find a Pay-to-Win game that was made after 2005 let alone 2010. Not saying I'm absolutely right, Just saying it'd be damn rare.

EVE. it will literally take YEARS to craft/rank/skill up things in that game.

Plat is what... $5 for 75? so for $10 you can fast build three items. Sounds reasonable for me, its not like you have to be online for the items to craft! It could always be worst! XD

That said I have a question about usefulness in group: How useful are you when you need to go back to Venus or Saturn to level a brand new weapon, while your group is sitting in Pluto for Mods the next few days while their brand new weapon or frame builds?

While, yes, someone that pays money has early/quick access to Weapons and frames sometimes (Hello XP lock), this doesn't automatically mean they are "winning" the game by any stretch... I do just as much if not more damage then Hek-wielding Brothers and Sisters in a run with skills and a Bolto.

Pay to win is a term at is blacklisted in the market these days... I would acually be suprised if you could find a Pay-to-Win game that was made after 2005 let alone 2010. Not saying I'm absolutely right, Just saying it'd be damn rare.

I never said it was Pay 2 Win, I said it was tricky and iffy and could be construed as such. And there are plenty of Pay2Win games and greedy developers out there.

Have you seen EA? Nexon? Perfect World Entertainment? GPotato? Activision?

so true Nexon (combat arms) is a good fps but thats what is pay 2 win

Nexon America is the least profitable of all of the branches. They've always been greedy, but they've been really shoving the cash shop down the throats of their community even more lately. Most events and event items require people to pay real cash, whereas the other versions of the game in Europe, Korea, Japan, etc, allow you to obtain the items for free.

And I don't even want to get into the Enhancing and Enchanting system in Vindictus.

Edited by FatalX7