Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slightly Confused X.x

KamaNightfire

Hello.

I have a few questions, one regarding something with the newest update, and another I just noticed today.

veqamo.png

In the Pink Square, what is that Icon, and why do I now have it?

In the Cyan boxes, I have just put on my final Forma for my Banshee , and i'v noticed you get ranked stars with each one, why is it that there are only 5 stars when i'v Forma'd 6 times? All my other weapons have the same amount of star/forma ratios. Did my banshee come with a Slot and I didn't even notice? x.x

Thanks for any information,

PS " Don't ask about the bottom duplication on the screen, no idea what the screenshot has that :O *

Edited by Cute

Warframes come with polarity slots. 4 on left side, 2 on right side.

I know warframes come with 4 ability slots, but when did they come with 2 other slots? I never saw them >.> , and if that's the case that means I forma'd one of those slots a while ago at some point.

Edited by Cute

The pink square I assume is related to Founders? I really don't know about that one. But the stars indicate how many times your item was forma'd. idk if there's a visual cap at 5, but then again it looked like you actually forma'd Banshee 5 times because she already comes with 2 V polarites by default, one of which has changed type.

Warframes come with polarity slots. 4 on left side, 2 on right side.

The icon is for Grand Masters to locate where their landmark is. it's useless for anyone else.

But i'm not a grand-master >.> , how did I become one? The only thing i'v bought is about 1.1K in platinum, one being a 1k platinum purchase.

But i'm not a grand-master >.> , how did I become one? The only thing i'v bought is about 1.1K in platinum, one being a 1k platinum purchase.

You didn't.

If you click on it, nothing happens, because you're not grand master and so you don't "own" a solar landmark. The icon is there just like the keys one.

If you don't have any key, it will still be there.