Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Client Side Weapon/warframe Damage Bug

Comalv

Hello, since the last update every time I join a match I seem to do base damage with all my weapons/warframe abilities. Everything works fine if I host. So it goes more or less like this:

While hosting:

Damage bonus mods apply correctly to all weapons (higher numbers while hitting targets)

Elemental/Armor piercing damage bonus applies correctly to all weapons (additional numbers when hitting targets)

Multishot applies correctly to ranged weapons

ranks on warframe abilities and Power Strength mod apply correctly to warframe abilities.

So with each shot of Gorgon (for example) I do 30-50 dmg twice on hit, plus armor piercing damage + elemental dmg (tested on corpus), with kunai I do 117 twice + elemental damage

(ofc more dmg is done if it crits or if I score headshots)

While joining a match:

Only thing that applies is multishot

With gorgon I hit stuff twice for 9-10 dmg (lower than base?), with kunai I hit for 44 twice or 117 on headshots, no elemental damage is displayed, no armor piercing is displayed. (same mobs, Hades mission on Pluto)

With banshee's ultimate I do 149-250 dmg while hosting (less on Elites), while client-side I do 34-49 on everything

Of course it might be just a visual bug, but I really doubt it.

I also tried to use the search function on the forum but strangely noone seems to reporting similar problems or I suck at searching.

Edit: Update: while joining the same host for void runs, the first 2 had the same problem, the last one was displaying normal (host-like) damage. Very weird.

Edited by Comalv