Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Dojo layout concept

Alyxx96

Question

Hello Tenno, I have just a quick question about my dojo concept. This is an image of a part of my planned Dojo " http://imgur.com/ibfXE77 ", created with " http://karbon.bney.us/ ". I wanted to know if this would actually work, connecting two sections with the grandest hall and if the halls, would actually be able to reach? I know that the program vs in game is not exact so I decided to post this instead of wasting days trying it, but I might have to anyway. The halls are, elbow+extended+straight.

Thank you!

Edited by LordShadow38

2 answers to this question

Since the blocks all use a grid system (unlike the old dojo which did not), yes, this should line up perfectly.  However, it looks like you have a Grand Hall, which you can not build until you first construct a Great hall and Greater Hall.  I could be wrong on what you're building, the diagram isn't ultra obvious because I don't have the clan hall diagram maps memorized.

Wait, did they change the prerequisite system for Halls?

Edited by EvilKam

7 hours ago, EvilKam said:

Since the blocks all use a grid system (unlike the old dojo which did not), yes, this should line up perfectly.  However, it looks like you have a Grand Hall, which you can not build until you first construct a Great hall and Greater Hall.  I could be wrong on what you're building, the diagram isn't ultra obvious because I don't have the clan hall diagram maps memorized.

Wait, did they change the prerequisite system for Halls?

No this is just a small part of my dojo, the recs still apply. I just used this so it wasnt too confusing.