Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Informer Kills (Or Any Other Data) Not Showing On Profile

epidaleacalamita

opOv1es.jpg

Since I've started playing, nothing I've done has popped up on my profile data. I have been playing since last-last-month, am currently slogging my way to rank four, and I never really was that worried about this until the weekend event now because I think I might not wind up getting the Snipetron Vandal no matter how much Informers I kill (6 so far.) So, is this just nothing to be afraid of, or will it actually have an effect on how the game sees my contribution to drone killing? Devs please halp D:

Edited by ShueDonham

This happens to me sometimes but only as a bug and when I relog, it'll be okay. Yours has been since you're playing!?

Yep, since I've started. I began playing this on computer A in my house,and it was like that. Computer A broke, so I continued playing on computer B. It was still like that. Computer B got stabmurdered by a virus or something so I went back to now-fixed computer A. It was still like that. And today I only just finished downloading it on now-fixed Computer B.

It's still like that.

Okay, so I submitted a request to support on Saturday. I've repeatedly checked it over the time between then and now. It still reads "awaiting assignment to a support agent" and logging into the game shows no Snipetron/ Vandals within my inventory. I ran Prospero 5 or 6 times and killed about 70+ drones(decided on keeping track on it in case I got screwed out, but might've been distracted by the craptons of Seekers to count some of them.

Halp :C C C

Edited by ShueDonham