The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Redirect to Founder's status?

Zingalto

so my buddy just got his beta key, and two things happened. a.) his login/screenname that he pre registered with would not allow him to log in it just told him "his email has been pre-registered. You must wait for a Beta Key to activate your account." and he was trying to register with the beta key link directly from his email.

B.) so annoyed with that he decided to create a new account and then when he was trying to get into the forums via the community links it would redirect him to the page asking him about founder's status and if he wanted it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah I had both problems and I went to support with both. As for Problem A I'm not sure if the support guy got what I said but he answered it. If your friend is worried that his username he pregistered for is forever gone, it is not. I also preregisterd in July/August and I had to create a new account. I still managed to get my username, so I think it's something on their end. As for problem B, the DE webiste has cached your friend's account as not in CB. If he sends a support ticket, they will fix it and he will be able to access the forums.

Here, this is my correspondance with Support

Me- Every time I try to enter the forums I get redirected to the founders page even though I already have bought the Grand Master. Are the forums simply closed for now, or is there something wrong with my account?

Support- Sorry about that - the web page is caching your account in a bad state. If you shutdown your browser fully and relogin you should be set!

Thanks so much for your support!

So I suspect your friend's acount's problem with accessing the forum is the same as mine.