Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

are the servers still having issues

TenzoZero

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, deepwaterrosebud said:

Can't give you any real answer to that myself,  but I have been getting "Network not responding" a lot recently, and my rewards after missions not showing relics and some rewards gained on the mission summary (although I still receive all relics and rewards in my inventory)...

yeah that happens alot to me too these past few days , there was a thread bout the server with monitoring status , but i don't know what happened to it now

OMG!!!! im having the same issue for weeks now u.u its so annoying cuz its always sending me back to menu, everytime i play with friends starts with: "host migration" then "couldnt join to the session" and when, for however reason, finish the mission my rewards, resources and even scores are missing... was thinking maybe is my connection but i can run other games without problems :C

halp! please!!!!

6 hours ago, Maggycolita said:

OMG!!!! im having the same issue for weeks now u.u its so annoying cuz its always sending me back to menu, everytime i play with friends starts with: "host migration" then "couldnt join to the session" and when, for however reason, finish the mission my rewards, resources and even scores are missing... was thinking maybe is my connection but i can run other games without problems :C

halp! please!!!!

this should be fixed on update 19.5.6.1 , i no longer hv issues