Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] Jupiter Carpo: Unable To Complete Mission

Ansheilm

I and my friends followed the objective markers and killed everything it pointed to, eventually it lead us to the Extraction Point but we could not end the mission; Lotus mentioning something about still sensing enemies on the ship.

Then I noticed that the indicator states that there are still 2 enemies left; so we scoured through the map but is unable to find anything.

One of us then left the game to equip enemy radar and scoured through the map again; he found a spot that has an enemy indicator but could not find a single enemy.

Ended up leaving the game and retrying it later only to encounter the same issue.

Weird thing is that, I got only 1 "Missions Quit" instead of 2 (so far).

I've submitted a ticket, hope that Digital Extremes will fix this bug and revert my "Missions Quit" status to 0. 

Summary:

- Killed all enemies but indicator says there's 2 left

- Objective marker pointed to Extraction Point but unable to end mission

- Mini map indicates that there is an enemy but no enemy to be found

EDIT: Is there a way to insert screenshot?

Edited by Ansheilm

I've had a similar problem several times on Extermination missions in general, but I've found that forcing a host migration fixes the problem and allows the rest of the party to finish. Unfortunately, that is very inconvenient for whoever is hosting (the player first in the list when you press Z), who has to abort the mission. Hopefully this will help for now, but this is not an isolated case.