Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Vaulted Relic Reward

-SpacePanda-

My friends and I were running Hieracon when the latest hotfix went live. At that point we had gotten two Neo S5 and two Axi E1 relics. When we extracted these relics were no longer part of our mission rewards.

I am truly disappointed that we could not even extract with these relics when Ember and Frost Prime were vaulted. They were unvaulated for less than a month and it was agony to farm their relics in the short time they were available. Not letting us extract with the relics feels like DE is adding insult to injury. Truly disappointed. 

Well, you have 25 days for farm those relics... so unfortunaly, it's not DE fault if you take that decision to late... I have 52 E1, and I have all sets from the Vault, so you can't say that we have no time for farm... 

1 minute ago, Hesyol said:

Do you have any screenshots? Try to write to the support anyway, maybe they will help

Thanks, Wish I had screenshots. Just wish I had some advance warning that you cannot even extract with the relics when the update goes live.

When relics are going to be vaulted they are not removed from inventory nor existing ones have their rewards removed. It wasn't intended. Information about staying in mission is standard message during each update. Looks like there was some kind of bug, try with support, who knows, maybe they will be able to fix it somehow. They couldn't give you any warning because they didn't want to remove anything.

Just curious, did you get any item you needed from those relics? And did you check if you don't have those items in your inventory?

1 hour ago, Eleodon said:

Well, you have 25 days for farm those relics... so unfortunaly, it's not DE fault if you take that decision to late... I have 52 E1, and I have all sets from the Vault, so you can't say that we have no time for farm... 

What are you even saying? I just had this same exact problem. So what if we were farming up until the last minute? How does that classify as 'take that decision too late?' and how does that negate the fact that we are SUPPOSED to extract with the items we received before a hotfix. Isn't that why DE tells us to stay in mission and extract at our 'earliest convenience'? I've been farming these relics since they dropped. Foh.

1 hour ago, Eleodon said:

Yeah, go on, defend the bugs

I don't care if the guy takes too long to farm, i already lost 10+ relics with this bug and another one, a invisible and immortal enemy in defense missions, needed to abort

So it's DE fault, you don't know if he was working/traveling/anything, a bug is a bug, and need to be fixed.

Edited by (PS4)Danilo_Franz

I was travelling and visiting family over the holidays. I did not have the time to intensively farm the vaulted relics. It was just a huge disappointment when you spend more than an hour in a run and you do not get the relics that you were trying to farm. I really hope that DE fixes this, if it is indeed a bug.  

14 hours ago, Eleodon said:

Theres always this one guy who wants to show off without reason and doesnt help the OP with his query at all. xD. 

25 minutes ago, -HappyPanda-RSA said:

I was travelling and visiting family over the holidays. I did not have the time to intensively farm the vaulted relics. It was just a huge disappointment when you spend more than an hour in a run and you do not get the relics that you were trying to farm. I really hope that DE fixes this, if it is indeed a bug.  

If u have screenshots then u can send support a ticket i guess. This is indeed a problem if ppl start losing rewards since you are always asked to stay in mission when a hotfix/update is deployed. But in your case i think its very specific,  if it was any other reward you would have probably got it.. so imo cant make a general statement that reward losing while hotfix deployment is a thing. Just the vault wasnt open once the hotfix hit and you lost the relics. So i doubt u will get it refunded.

Edited by --Q--Kyl0Ren

5 hours ago, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

Theres always this one guy who wants to show off without reason and doesnt help the OP with his query at all. xD. 

I just say that this thread is completely useless, no need to blame DE permanently, because you take it too late, you had plenty of time to farm the relics before, and it would make sense to me and if I could take a decision I will grant you not even the relics... You arrived too late... And you blame the others ?

I am sorry, but for me it is clear, when it's closed it's closed point there is not to discuss, or to be granted a few minutes more...

1) You had 25 days to do it.
2) You complain about not having your rewards after closing (who with a minimum of common sense does that ?).
3) It is too easy to blame others for his bad decisions.
4) You can always buy relics from other players who got there in time...

11 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

I just say that this thread is completely useless, no need to blame DE permanently, because you take it too late, you had plenty of time to farm the relics before, and it would make sense to me and if I could take a decision I will grant you not even the relics... You arrived too late... And you blame the others ?

I am sorry, but for me it is clear, when it's closed it's closed point there is not to discuss, or to be granted a few minutes more...

2) You complain about not having your rewards after closing (who with a minimum of common sense does that ?).

Let's be fair here. the OP mainly talk about the fact that he lost 4 relics at reward closing. Which doesn't make sense. For example, if you start an alert at 2 minutes before the end, once you're inside the mission, you still can finish it with the reward at the end. So by thinking this way, yes, the OP has a right to complain.

It's not like he wasn't inside a mission and whine about going into a mission after the hotfix, he was already inside. It's just like when someone goes to a store 5 minutes before closing time. Since he's inside before the closing time, he'll be able to buy the stuffs he wants. So based on this, he's right again to complain.

Because of those, yes, there is place to discussion. He also has the right to not agree with the Vaulting system, it's a right of freedom. So, does this thread useless? Probably as useless as your post then, by using the same logic, since you say: "No need to blame DE because of his bad decisions". I'll apply the same logic by saying "It's easy to blame others for accepting DE their Vaulting system." which, to me, is a bad decision.

2 hours ago, Eleodon said:

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

We are not complaining about the vault being closed. We are not complaining about the time span it was open.

WE ARE SAYING THAT:

We went into the mission BEFORE the vault closed and BEFORE the hotfix arrived and we stayed in the mission past the deployment of the hotfix and managed to receive vaulted relics. We extracted after the hotfix was deployed and did not receive our relics in the end of mission rewards.

If you went into an alert for say Primed Chamber 1 minute before the alert was over and when you completed the mission you did not get your mod, would this not be a cause for concern?

44 minutes ago, TaintedReality said:

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

We are not complaining about the vault being closed. We are not complaining about the time span it was open.

WE ARE SAYING THAT:

We went into the mission BEFORE the vault closed and BEFORE the hotfix arrived and we stayed in the mission past the deployment of the hotfix and managed to receive vaulted relics. We extracted after the hotfix was deployed and did not receive our relics in the end of mission rewards.

If you went into an alert for say Primed Chamber 1 minute before the alert was over and when you completed the mission you did not get your mod, would this not be a cause for concern?

Like every hotfix, people screen and share red text, they say 3min before the hotfix will come, and trust me 3min is ENOUGH time to extract and get your reward safely. 

17 hours ago, Eleodon said:

Like every hotfix, people screen and share red text, they say 3min before the hotfix will come, and trust me 3min is ENOUGH time to extract and get your reward safely. 

So what you're saying is we should have extracted even though DE advises otherwise?

At the deployment of each hotfix DE says and I quote:

Hotfix [build number] is coming now. Please stay in your missions until this is complete.

(WHY WOULD WE EXTRACT BEFORE?)

If you are still in a mission after a Hotfix has been deployed:

An update is available, please extract at your earliest convenience.

(EARLIEST CONVENIENCE MEANS WHENEVER YOU ARE ABLE TO EXTRACT.)

You have no arguments other than 'oh well we had a month to farm them and oh well you should have extracted before the hotfix.' Both of which are irrelevant and do not follow in accordance with DE's system of doing things.

Boy, bye.