Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Junciton to Neptune bug

Lampman

Question

So, yeah, as the title says, it seems the junction is bugged because when I unlock caches during the sabotage mission it just... Doesn't count for some reason.
Tried it many times, and obviously tried restarting the game. It just literally won't count.

upd: Everything now works, yay

Edited by Lampman

24 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Lampman said:

So, yeah, as the title says, it seems the junction is bugged because when I unlock caches during the sabotage mission it just... Doesn't count for some reason.
Tried it many times, and obviously tried restarting the game. It just literally won't count.

You need to open all 3 in one go dude..

You did in on a Uranus sabotage? Because a lot of players don't seem to always get this right away, or at-least some, but they don't do the whole mission of opening all 3 caches in one go, and/or I've seen some not even knowing it has to be done on Uranus or it won't count.

Just now, Starscope5 said:

You did in on a Uranus sabotage? Because a lot of players don't seem to always get this right away, or at-least some, but they don't do the whole mission of opening all 3 caches in one go, and/or I've seen some not even knowing it has to be done on Uranus or it won't count.

Yeah, I know that it might sound strange that in one day a junction becomes bugged lol, but I know what I am talking about
I went to Uranus sabotage (Desdemona) and opened all 3 caches in one go and completed the mission, but when I checked the junction requirments, it would show 0/1 

3 minutes ago, Lampman said:

Yeah, I know that it might sound strange that in one day a junction becomes bugged lol, but I know what I am talking about
I went to Uranus sabotage (Desdemona) and opened all 3 caches in one go and completed the mission, but when I checked the junction requirments, it would show 0/1 

I get you know what your talking about but I don't and you seem to be the only one having such a problem with this so if you don't mind, might I ask for a screen shot?

Just now, Starscope5 said:

I get you know what your talking about but I don't and you seem to be the only one having such a problem with this so if you don't mind, might I ask for a screen shot?

Yeah, sure, let me get into the game and complete the tasks and then I'll put it here
I also asked some people on server in region chat and a few of them are experiencing same problem, at least I think so
Brb

1 minute ago, Lampman said:

Yeah, sure, let me get into the game and complete the tasks and then I'll put it here
I also asked some people on server in region chat and a few of them are experiencing same problem, at least I think so
Brb

Ok, because if this really is a problem, then if you have visual proof [DE] is more likely to take notice and therefore action to creating a fix for those who may also be experiencing this problem as well as yourself.

I am getting the exact same issue tried completing solo with just one friend and in a public game and the box remains unchecked does anyone have a fix or will i have to wait for it which would suck because they finally fixed the chroma mark bug so I thought i could finally do second dream and war within but this bug seems to be stopping me from moving on AGAIN.

Edited by WingBlade777

42 minutes ago, Lampman said:

Having the exact same issue.

Completed the find the 3 cashes twice, found all 3 still not updating the Uranus Junction to Neptune check off, definitely bugged. Two of my teammates on the second run also had the same problem before and After the run.

Whoa, so many responces. Anyways
Here I brought some screenshots showing WHAT I DID EXACTLY
Here: 
20170104040641_1.jpg
20170104040643_1.jpg20170104041053_1.jpg
20170104041055_1.jpg
20170104041100_1.jpg
20170104042637_1.jpg
20170104042644_1.jpg

Here I included screenshots of me unlocking caches and Lotus confirming it. Yes, this is the Russkieframe

Here it says mission complete
20170104042754_1.jpg

And as you saw from previous screenshots, I opened all caches but here are the results: The requirment still stays unchecked
20170104042828_1.jpg

Sent message to DE support with same screens, hope they will solve it ASAP because I was waiting for a whole week till they fix the Chroma warframe quest. >:(

I'm also having this issue. It was definitely on the sabotage mission on Uranus (Desdemona). I did it a few times with a friend where I specifically opened all hidden caches myself in one go (and probably every other container/locker on the map, too). Then I did it once solo. I also relogged multiple times between these attempts and even tried entering the junction just to see if it would work. No dice. Another friend of mine also did it solo; same issue.

45 minutes ago, Lampman said:

I'd suggest that everyone should submit a DE support ticket, so DE would actually look at this problem

Wait wait wait bro, If you all send in support tickets then DE will be backed up even more, they need to read it, process and send out emails individually and write new ones, you'll slow them down if you all send in tickets, just wait and give DE some time, even though I well passed this junction about 2 and a half months ago, I still believe this can be fixed, but with DE staff being gone for Christmas break and the weekends, they may not reply today or possibly for a few days if to many tickets go in. I get this kind of thing is stressful, believe me this isn't the first time things like this have happened, but this is the consequence cause by so many people rushing the devs with 'The War Within' update, which the amount of bugs really shoved the selfishness of the community into it's face for being so impatient, since people don't want to wait they rush updates, and then the updates start to break functions that used to be working, because to script these updates in they need to go through and add things even if not noticeable, so that everything will work, and by rushing things like major updates, the devs won't have enough time to fix all possible errors, because fact is; every time something is added or changed, they have to run the ENTIRE thing AGAIN, from start to finish..

Edited by Starscope5