Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laggy sound

Kornvak

Question

I finaly connect bluetooth headset (godly tier sound :3) but sound appears laggy when others start doing more mess on map, for example: i stay on one place enemies are just running around and its ok but when someone start shoot sound is realy laggy and its realy annyoning. i encounter this problem only with warframe.

Blutooth:BCM920702 Bluetooth 4.0

Headset:HS-930BT

NOTE: all drivers are fully updated and all components are on 100% ok

5 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Exploderizer said:

This is the nature of Bluetooth. It will not stay perfectly synced to your computer after a certain point. Sometimes it never is. There is unfortunately not really much you can do to avoid this, aside from using a wired headset.

i will not have problem connect it dual jack but there is problem with microfphone because when i cable it into pc i canot turn my headset on so no microphone for me :C

1 minute ago, Exploderizer said:

Are you sure you're connecting it properly? Oftentimes PC's have two different 3.5mm ports, one for headset functionality, one for microphone.

This is what the front of my case looks like: G6bDOpx.jpg

Look for two jacks like that and plug your stuff in correctly.

my headset is all BT and i have only jack for sound and other connector for charger 

Edited by mrsnejmaniak

2 minutes ago, mrsnejmaniak said:

my headset is all BT and i have only jack for sound and other connector for charger 

its pretty bad those headsets dont have additional mic jack output because its not working on 100% everytime