Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increased Frequency Of Vauban Alerts?

AlphaArcticWolf

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm the only one having these problems, but Vauban part alerts appear to be fading a bit. Not that it's some kinda of a big deal, but even if I often check the Twitter for ? alerts when I randomly browse the web- chance of getting it is really low.

Since I live in UTC +0, Vauban parts are often on alerts at 6 in the morning -.-  The worst thing is that I wouldn't actually mind waking up just to play an alert- I had already spent 3 whole days farming the Banshee parts, but....

*the last Chassis alert- July 2nd

*the last Helmet alert- July 2nd

*the last Systems alert- June 26th

Isn't there anyone who shares the same opinion on this?

They just rolled out an update for the alert system that should make the chances for rare alerts to pop up to "will appear" instead of "could appear".

Give it time, and see how it works out first.

And AFAIK alerts aren't keyed to any specific timezone, the hamsterwheel spits out rare alerts whenever it wants to.

Give it time, and see how it works out first.

Pfffff, I am happy enough due to friend list bug fix- that single thing tops any other 8.X detail. I hope they just concentrate on things like that bug or improved alert system beside the new warframes and weps- and the game will dominate.

Pfffff, I am happy enough due to friend list bug fix- that single thing tops any other 8.X detail. I hope they just concentrate on things like that bug or improved alert system beside the new warframes and weps- and the game will dominate.

They mentioned in the last livestream that there's a whole team dedicated for the creation of new weapons, alongside other teams that do netcode, enemy/character animations, etc.

One of the livestreams with the art folks shows that the people who makes new tiles/tilesets will devote part of their working day to run through old, already released tiles to test how new mechanics changes older tiles' 'flow of action',and patching up bugs they get from the forum,

So I assume that almost every aspect of the game is handled by different teams, so there's really no worry of them focussing too much on new content and ignoring bugfixes. New content comes out when the Content team finishes working on them, and bugs are fixed when they are fixed.