Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accuracy, I Expected It To Be Fixed Dozens Of Hotfixes Ago.

his1nightmare

Whenever you shoot something that is neither an enemy nor a canister, i.e. fans or the reactor tubes, it counts as a miss.

While there are of course more important things to care about, someone like me has to switch his weapon everytime to shoot the fan in the roof to not blemish the accuracy of his favorite weapon.

A very special example are the spores from Saryn's Venom... as they count as a miss too (??) .

I thought something this obvious would be fixed asap, but seemingly my thoughts were wrong.

So: Is this actually intended? If so, then remove the tile where the ventilator is inside the roof and reactors completely, as they cannot be destroyed without shooting.

If it is not on purpose, please, fix it.

Edited by his1nightmare

Use your melee weapon /Thread.

Exactly the kind of heroically noobish comment I need to underline my statement, thanks.

@BadlandsHyena

But you know that I am talking about the accuracy rating of your doing at the end of every mission/regarding your stats and not the accuracy value of your gun, don't you?

Edited by his1nightmare

You're weird.

You can maintain a 99% accuracy even with the issues you mentioned.

Since You have missed at some stage in your career, you cannot get 100% accuracy

Consequently, nothing you've said here can chance your game, nor anyone elses.

I guarantee you that this "problem" is extremely low on their list of priorities. Which is why I'm suggesting that you use your melee weapon until this "issue" gets resolved. No need to hurl insults at people, it only serves to show your age.

You can't use your melee weapon.

And priority or not, it can be solved with a minimum of code, this is why I opened this thread just now and not months ago.

I'm asking for a fix or an explanation, not for speculation.

Edited by his1nightmare

Regardless of what people say, it is a problem, be it low priority or not. Unfortunately, the only way for now to get around it is to use melee as you and others said. But yes, it does bug some people, not just you. I hope it get s fixed at some point too. By the way, containers do count as a miss too. I don;t know about the explosive barrels though.

I guarantee you that this "problem" is extremely low on their list of priorities. Which is why I'm suggesting that you use your melee weapon until this "issue" gets resolved. No need to hurl insults at people, it only serves to show your age.

Your first comment said a way to avoid the problem and could be appreciated. This was not necessary (neither his first response to you though).

By the way, containers do count as a miss too. I don;t know about the explosive barrels though.

They count as a hit, also do the barrels.

Random additional fact: You can shoot already invincible Grineer Informers, hitting accuracy-wise.

Edited by his1nightmare