Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Strange still bugged as of 1/8/2017

Dethcrow

Someone is going to come in here and say "no, this has been resolved," but no, it has not. I have had TNS quest since it was released. I progressed about halfway through. Was on the part where you previously would've gotten the final piece of Chroma. Since SotR, they have changed the quest obviously. I now am required to craft the Chroma Mark, but it requires a Scorched Beacon, which I never had the chance to receive. It was not in my inventory. I cannot redo the quest (major flaw on your part, DE, as that would be a simple way for users to fix almost any bugs associated with quest changes on their own rather than scouring through a bunch of misinformation and waiting 3 days for a response). I have tried the supposed "hotfix" where you just craft the Chassis and enter a random mission. It does not work. I have retarted the game. It did not work. 

How on earth are those of us who had started the quest prior to SotR supposed to progress through the quest if you don't actually fix the issue? 

To reiterate, I was already past the part of the quest where you would've normally gotten the Scorched Beacon. I am now required to craft the Mark, but have no Scorched Beacon with which to do so. 

Constructive advice only, please.

My situation is exactly the same as the original poster,  when the time came to craft the chroma mark I was unable to do so because I don't have a Scorched Beacon, and the quest does not provide it if it is missing. My advice is to file a support ticket as there's been no indication that this specific issue will be addressed. 

in case it is not clear for some reason, the issue scores of people are having looks like this:

61f2697f0a.jpg

Well I have the same problem tho I got the Scorched Beacon and after I finished crafting it Ordis Dialogue got bug and started repeting it several times with some new dialogue but Cefalon Simaris and Lotus actually say different things. After all that the Quest got the mark of finished and I didnt get the Chroma Blueprint :/ 

4 hours ago, kalolui said:

Well I have the same problem tho I got the Scorched Beacon and after I finished crafting it Ordis Dialogue got bug and started repeting it several times with some new dialogue but Cefalon Simaris and Lotus actually say different things. After all that the Quest got the mark of finished and I didnt get the Chroma Blueprint :/ 

Same there - I did all quests and junctions for chroma warframe and all I have now is only chroma neuroptics and chroma systema. No Blueprint or Chassis and I can't reset quest or junctions. Please fix it.

A friend and I also have this problem. We crafted the Chroma chassis ages ago, then stopped playing. We recently restarted and continued the quest. We got to this part and because we crafted the Chroma chassis, we don't have the scorched beacon. For added fun, the codex was updated to show that we have crafted a scorched beacon.

Considering the only way for us to get Chroma right now is with platinum... we're not happy.

I have a similar problem, i got to where i had to craft a beacon but now the codex says i finished the quest, i never got to the final defense mission or crafted those other orbs. alot of the dialog was confusing as well, lotus/ordis would say for me to do something then a few seconds later the dialog would say that i already did it when i didn't even leave my ship. i'm missing the main chroma blueprint. 

在2017/1/9下午11:30,kalolui說:

我有同樣的問題,我得到了燒焦的燈塔,在我完成製作它Ordis對話有bug,並開始重複它幾次與一些新的對話,但Cefalon Simaris和蓮花實際上說不同的事情。畢竟,任務得到了完成的標記,我沒有得到的色度藍圖: 

同樣的問題 我沒有得到色度藍圖  。