The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Passive Undying feels broken

Jedi_Arts_

On 2017. 01. 09. at 2:56 AM, Jedi_Arts_ said:

I wanted to voice a few opinions about Nidus. First of all, I really like the idea of this warframe. He is a revolutionary new design with good mechanics. His abilities are just great and I would consider them nicely balanced and synergized. However, his passive, Undying, strikes me as one of the most broken hings I've seen in Warframe. It seems better than like 90% of defensive warframe abilities by itself. If Undying was an actual ability that required 200% power strength to be effective, I would consider that worth it. Then consider that most Warframe passives are complete garbage. Do you see what I mean? Plus, Nidus doesn't even need this thing. A combination of Vitality and Parasitic Link at 90% reduction gives Nidus 11,100 eHP. Also standing on Ravenous gives massive health regen to counter any incoming damage. All of this without Undying already makes him a more effective tank (in my opinion) than Chroma, Mesa, Inaros, Valkyr (Built for Armor and Warcry without Hysteria) and perhaps even Trinity. So adding Undying basically stacks a "he's Wukong" on top of that (look up Defy if you don't understand what I mean by that). Then consider that he has top tier damage and crowd control. People have been doing things like cheesing lvl 145 Bombards without mods. This frame also seems to be taking over Youtube. Seems like ever other content creator is maining him now. He needs a nerf. I think an immediate, simple tweak to his passive would do it. Extend the mutation stack cost of Undying from 10 to 25. This way you can only hold 4 "get out of death free cards" as opposed to 10. Then I would actually like to play this warframe myself. But right now I feel no challenge from using him.

Then don't use him, don't ruin the fun for others.