Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Many Bugs After 8.3

SinLortuen

While the update was really good in my opinion, many bugs have happened to show up.

First of all the common "power in use bug" which happens frequently with volt and rarely with any other frame. In addition to this we can't even use melee attacks. So people are only stuck with using their primary or secondary which is kinda annoying.

Then I noticed that mission that require you to kill certain enemies are bugged as well. Ran 3 defense missions on Narcissus today. First one was up to wave 10, second up to 25 and third up to 14. We couldn't find more mobs to kill (even with enery radar) and the mission wouldn't make progress. Same thing happened to the 5 in row t3 Extermination maps I ran today. There were 1, 4, 11, 7, 3 enemies left each time so we couldn't complete the missions (again with enemy radar). So we had to abort and lose the progress of everything. I wouldn't mind if we still got to keep the loot but this wouldn't happen of course.

I think that those are really major bugs that need immediate fixes. It's not a rant thread but it seems like my 2 hours of playing warframe bugged missions today was totally wasted. And I believe this may have happened to a lot of people as well. So please DE make some effort to fix those issues as soon as possible.