Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 6 Test >:(

SirNerdsAlot5

Why is it that every time I think I'm doing good, this test just auto fails me? I just took it and was on the last round and it failed me right after I hit an orb. THAT IS A LOAD BS!!

Am I missing something here?!

Edited by Grandmaster-Builder5

Maybe it's not a matter of accuracy. You could be s

shooting the orbs to many times.

if you have a multi shot mod on try takking that off. And take t the test with an automatic a assault rifle with ammo drume and fast hands

Maybe it's not a matter of accuracy. You could be s

shooting the orbs to many times.

if you have a multi shot mod on try takking that off. And take t the test with an automatic a assault rifle with ammo drume and fast hands

Iused the Latron Prime without multishot :/

Your likely doing what I did first attempt.

Watch that youtube video, I was trying to shoot all the targets the line passed through, instead of only the ones lighting up. I failed it pretty quickly.

When you start, dont touch anything, the camera will auto pan to the first lit target, it wont auto-aim, but it will put it on your FOV, shoot the LIT target, follow the line and ONLY shoot the next target that lights up, it is actually pretty easy. (I also used a fully modded the Latron Prime)

Edited by t4m5t3r

Adjust your mouse sensitivity before you go in. I didn't zoom, just put the reticle on it and fired.

Just focus and keep an eye on where the orb is going, when it brightens fire.

You are most likely missing one of the pings it jumps to and running out of time. If you miss where the orb jumps to, you miss the timing and may be staring at nothing waiting for it to light up and it's behind you.

Edited by OrokinNoob

It's not a matter of ability. I made to round 3 and after I had just shot a lit orb, it failed me. It makes zero sense.

Try again as you get the chance then, maybe you had fps lag or something I really don't know. Things go wrong at times. Sorry that it didn't work out. It likely will next time if you do it right.

Apparently some people have wasted their lives to a point of reaching rank 11, I commend them for the centuries worth of work it must've taken them

Bet they have quite the stach of platinum too, otherwise It would've bordered on impossible