Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hope They'll Add Some......

AcceRtheStriKeR

hope they'll add where you can "LEAN" on walls hmmm.... cool silent killing moves for solo game stealth game......wicked combos and also where you can add at list 1 more primary and secondary weapon slot where you can at list switch offence weapons to stealth :)

Edited by AcceRtheStriKeR

for stealth missions to make more thrill.......ninjas kill on shadows they kill silently.....am i right??? i love using the weapon PAris........looked at raiden in metal gear......2 (SONS OF LIBERTY) where he can deflect the bullets using his sword (QUITE COOL) specially in (METAL GEAR REVENGEANCE) hope they'll match that kind of skill......maybe this game might become best of the best if they could make those killer moves and combos and so on....... and for the weapons also specially 1 player solo PARis and Kunai are my fave weapons but when multiple enemy comes i cant keep up.........  i am a RPG fanatic ninja stuff.... like metal gear (RAIDEN)....ninja gaiden......  and more .....just my opinion sir :) thanks for the reply:)

for stealth missions to make more thrill.......ninjas kill on shadows they kill silently.....am i right??? i love using the weapon PAris........looked at raiden in metal gear......2 (SONS OF LIBERTY) where he can deflect the bullets using his sword (QUITE COOL) specially in (METAL GEAR REVENGEANCE) hope they'll match that kind of skill......maybe this game might become best of the best if they could make those killer moves and combos and so on....... and for the weapons also specially 1 player solo PARis and Kunai are my fave weapons but when multiple enemy comes i cant keep up.........  i am a RPG fanatic ninja stuff.... like metal gear (RAIDEN)....ninja gaiden......  and more .....just my opinion sir :) thanks for the reply:)

Thats the reason there are warframes like Loki,Ash,and sentinels like Shade,silent weapons and maneuvers.