Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Feedback

XxKharrxX

I do assume people are because people are lazy and stupid but that is for another topic.  I never berated anyone but I just find it hard that someone can't spend the extra 20 30 minutes that they were going to play anyways getting drones to help out the community as a whole.  If you think what I posted is berating someone, you really don't read forums too much....  ANYWAYS.... my whole point with this stupid event is that there is no incentive to make most people do more than 20 and it is a boring grind and that next time they do this, they should lower the kill total and make it a kill race with a kill board and noticeable progress OR they should give a tier reward system based on total kills.  That is my point.  I am not looking for people to come here crying they don't have time or that I am an A******.  I am, for the most part, agreeing with everyone that they have no reason to do more than 20 though I find it odd because it doesn't take too much more time out of your day to do a few extra.  The event is boring yes, this is a feedback forum though and simply stating you don't have time to do more than 20, although valid, does not help them do a better event.

I would have to say that you are being honest and people will dislike you for being so but you have my respect. You have posted a lot of good ideas in my opinion and if I'm honest, I started losing the incentive when I reached 100 but I did a few more to try and help out the community. The reason people are going to 20 is because they see it as their job being fulfilled and that is that. They see it as "20 kills for a Unique Sniper!" and because of this they won't go any further than that and this links in with what you said about the lack of a tiered reward system and your right because if they saw "20 kills for a mod, 50 for a catalyst, 100 for a reactor and 200 for a sniper!" then more people would act but again it is like you said, they overestimated the community. I've pretty much summed up part of what you have said but I just thought you should know that your not the only one who feels this way.