Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Feedback

spoderman_iz_SWEG

I play with a controller, as I have always played on consoles until recently, and used to love using the controller in this game. However in the latest hotfix (8.3) you changed some of the ways in which the controller worked, and I HATE the changes. This may just be me with the issues, and maybe other controller players disagree, but I liked the toggle sprint function, so click a button and off you go. However now we have to hold the button in to sprint. I have sprint on a thumbstick, and it hurts to constantly keep it pressed in all the time whilst trying to direct my runs. Another thing that bothers me is the removal of support for using controllers in solving the hacking minigame. I used to alternate between mouse and controller, but liked to have the ability to use the controller when i was far away from the computer. If I am the only one who has these problems, and you have had more positive feedback then I guess I'll have to put up with it. Anyway, love the game, keep up the good work

Man i cant seem to get my controller hooked up but it dont sounf like that bad of a issue can you just rebind sprint to a dif button thats more comfy to use? Only advice i got :)

Yeah but im usuing every other button :/ i did try that but it really limits me, im using a 360 controller, so have a set up of:

A - Jump

B - Activate

X - Reload

Y - Change weapon

Up - Block

Down - Items

Left/Right - change abilities

LB - Power

RB - Melee

LT - Aim

RT - Shoot

Right Trigger press - Crouch

Left Trigger press - Sprint

My only issue is that they took out toggle sprint. They used to have it and replaced it with a stupid roll when you click sprint. I dont want to roll, never used it, I want to be able to toggle sprint instead