Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamplay Problem As Volt

Sigler

I am Volt and as I started the Informer activity on Cambria(Earth) I killed some enemies when my powers stopped. Each was showing "Power in use" and I couldn't use them until I finished the mission. In the same mission I realised that I couldn't use my melee(Glaive) and I was immune at Grenier Heavy Gunner's Roar(from Rhino).This happened in several missions on the same planet and location.

Edited by Sigler

The Volt bug is now well-known to the community and to the developers. As it stands, they have offered several possible solutions (via support tickets) but all to no avail. So I can only assume they don't know what is causing the bug nor how to fix it. May I suggest you try one of our many other talented and deadly Warframes for the time being? 

Ancient Tenno saying: "When Tenno given lemons... he kill them all."

I feel ya OP. This happened to me too for the first time during the event. And repeatedly during the event. Ended up having to go grab another frame. This may be a known bug there Satwo but in this event (at least in my experience) it is much much worse then normal. Perhaps having this thread will give the Devs a clue about the cause of the bug because the event clearly made the situation worse and now they night get around to fixing it.

What I found interesting about this bug is its similarity to other, older bugs.

Namely, that of weapons jamming or the use button becoming unavailable because the game decides that the player is still jumping, or doing something else that prohibits such an action.