Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consumeables Buyments

Pyromann

When buying consumeables, like ciphers, ammo boxes or hp packs, they should be able to be bought like, you write the number of how many you want and then it'll tell the price, because buying in packs of 4 when need 100, it's a bit annoying, so I suggest makeing that way, like that.

Somehting like:

Cipher: 400

Cost: 50,000

I am sorry about sounding rude.. but no im not.

okay why do i keep seeing posts like this. "i need 100000 ammo boxes" NO YOU DONT! and tbh chipers are no different. yes secret mission not getting caught (1 time per level) and u need 100's im sry but BS!! stop making these dumb posts plz! thanks cause its getting old for the same old stuff. just to get attention

I am sorry about sounding rude.. but no im not.

okay why do i keep seeing posts like this. "i need 100000 ammo boxes" NO YOU DONT! and tbh chipers are no different. yes secret mission not getting caught (1 time per level) and u need 100's im sry but BS!! stop making these dumb posts plz! thanks cause its getting old for the same old stuff. just to get attention

Who **** in your breakfast cereal?

I don't give a monkey's about Ciphers - I still haven't gotten tired of that little puzzle in 171 hours of gameplay. No, maybe I don't want to drop a mod slot on Ammo Maximum. Maybe I want to have an arseload of pistol boxes if I elect to use Twin Vipers. Maybe I don't like all that unnecessary clicking.

At the end of the day, if I want to buy a hundred ammo boxes, I will buy a hundred ammo boxes. It's just that the current system for doing so is a tad bit obtrusive.