Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Too Ez

EliteGamersAcademy

The XP is shared...

You get as much xp as the other ones. And the xp is based on what weapon you have out.

So example A (you who called me illiterate)

You have Primary out = When they kill you get primary weapon xp just by being there

Example B

You have your secondary out = When they kill you get secondary weapon xp just by being there.

As you can see all xp is shared with the group.

That way my sir. You can level up your warframe.

You get the same when they kill, your frame gets xp.

Watch the video again Ray Charles, my XP for my frame was not moving PERIOD!

Wrong, see my previous post. Feel free to test using any friend at any time. Limit them to using a single weapon slot, both of you remove your sentinels, see where the exp goes at the end.

I don't understand why your riding my case, when I clearly wasn't gaining any XP in the video, and I wasn't addressing you. I'm the original poster of this thread, and your comment is backing me up.

I don't understand why your riding my case, when I clearly wasn't gaining any XP in the video, and I wasn't addressing you. I'm the original poster of this thread, and your comment is backing me up.

I'm not riding you. I'm correcting you. There's a difference.

As to not seeing it noticeably move. It's hard to see a difference when you're getting 112 per kill and need 841k to level up. That's about 0.0133% exp of the exp you need to level. You'd probably have trouble telling with it being 1% per kill, much less 1/100th of it.

Wow people...Vauban Vortex + Ogris > everything in the game with a reward.

Wave 50? Why go that far? You get nothing better than if you only went to wave 5 outside of bragging rights. The game isn't even meant to be played at that level. They were surprised when people beat wave 30, they were speechless when people did wave 50, when a team beat wave 150 and still called the game easy they jaw dropped. The game doesn't have difficulty. The game has certain weapons/abilities that aren't on the god tier, that's it.

You think you're special for hitting wave 50? Do it without one of the high tier frames without high tier weapons with mods designed for current content(if your serration is beyond 2, then you're out-gearing the content). Let me know if your opinion changes. Can you still push wave 50? I doubt it. But then again, the game isn't currently designed to go higher than level 80 enemies. So why are you saying that something isn't overpowered if it can't be used against level 1300 enemies?

EDIT

Not quite there sir. Whenever someone else gets a kill it is split between your frame and all your weapons, regardless of what is in your hands or theirs. When YOU kill something, YOU get exp for the slot that made the kill and your frame, everyone else gets exp for every slot.

Thank you sir, for clearing this out for me.

Edited by OciexGamer

I'm really tired of joining defenses and seeing 2 out of 4 people with rocket launchers, 1 shotting everything. This defeats the purpose of using abilities, melee, or any other aspect of the game. Stand on high ground, spam rockets....

Nerf the rocket launcher, or increase the AI difficulty.

Stay tuned for the worst gameplay of the rocket launcher ever, and watch what is happening to this game.. Rendering now, and will be uploaded in the next hour.

People like you ruin this game due to calling everything over powered when high level people/weapons go to low level ares to level up, so when the devs go around nerfing, people cant play the higher lvls like pluto.

in the video you look like your playing in Jupiter "Io" or "Callisto" most lvl 30 weapons can one-shot everthing up to wave 15.

Since the possibilty of you being killed by your own fire when using Ogris at close range increases, why not make an enemy that can warp straight to your face like the Grineer Flameblade, except this time they come in en masse, react much faster, much more relentless, much greater warp frequency, but deal less damage, less HP, and chance of staggering you. They are weak against rapid firing weapons, thus this will force players to bust out their secondary (should they be using ogris) and can possibly make them rethink about using Kunai or Despair.

People like you ruin this game due to calling everything over powered when high level people/weapons go to low level ares to level up, so when the devs go around nerfing, people cant play the higher lvls like pluto.

in the video you look like your playing in Jupiter "Io" or "Callisto" most lvl 30 weapons can one-shot everthing up to wave 15.

Ok Helen Keller, obviously you cant hear either. I stated, XINI! Wow, pay attention.

LOOK AT MY XP BAR, IT SIMPLY ISNT MOVING PERIOD! NOT BLINKING! IF I WAS GAINING ANY XP AT ALL, 1%, 0.000003% THE BAR WOULD BLINK, IT WASNT BLINKING AT ALL! NO ABILITIES WERE BEING USED.

Find a friend. Kill nothing. Have them kill everything. Look at the exp results at the end.

Ghobe I think it is 2 much to ask of him, since it seems he is clearly fixated to that the wep is OverPowered lol. What about fx the snipetron wich was just released? does the exact same dmg vs Corpus and Grinner should it also be nerfed?

1 hitting everything lol

LOOK AT MY XP BAR, IT SIMPLY ISNT MOVING PERIOD! NOT BLINKING! IF I WAS GAINING ANY XP AT ALL, 1%, 0.000003% THE BAR WOULD BLINK, IT WASNT BLINKING AT ALL! NO ABILITIES WERE BEING USED.

Wow thanks! I was so lost and then you used cap locks,  and yea,  I am found.

At the level of your mission I can do the same thing with my 3 stared max pimped out latron prime. When and where you are these guys basically have guns in a knife fight. Anyone that supercharges a weapon will own on those waves. You can always use your contacts list to form a group of like minded players. You complaint sir falls into the same category as the people who don't like to see #4 abilities spammed. It is not the fault of the weapon it is the people you are playing with and they are not necessarily wrong, they just have a different low wave style. So go play with different players. Crying OMG NERF is not the answer to this situation. On a higher wave you may grow to appreciate those launchers.

And as for xp, isn't that what the white numbers are on your screen every time something dies? Could be wrong, I've never actually cared enough to check, but when you are shooting something the last number is always solid white and doesn't seem to be damage, (its like faint damage damage damage then when mobs dies solid number) and when a team mate kills something without you damaging it the same kinda solid white number pops up as evidenced in your video (all of the 112s at the beginning). If those white numbers aren't for xp what are they for? Damage? That is exactly the same all the time for the same mob? (Actual question btw.)

P.S. you may want to reconsider your title as you seem to be addressing the launcher specifically and not the game in general. Judging by your title I was all set to come in here and suggest that you simply take some mods off to make your game play experience more challenging. For that matter this probably should have been in the weapons section.

Edited by Carcharias

These people must only do easy things in easy areas, and complain about it being easy.  They already said they are adding a super hard mode. So why don't all these nerf everything threads die. Its killing the forums....No fun, that's what every thread is about lately. Lets take the fun out. Lets all just shoot lasers and rockets that only emit colors and do 1 damage. I Bet half the people who post these trash threads about nerf everything because others kill more then I do...they wont be here in 3 months anyways.... lol we should just stop feeding these threads. Damn it now I'm feeding this garbage.

Edited by Xorpheus

THe hell are you talking about. You can just spam your abilities to level up your suit. Every time you click 1 2 3 or 4, your suit XP goes up a tick. Get in a party with a bunch of energy siphon, and spam all day. Stop complaining about dumb things.

PS, ogris should be tied to the sniper pool, and use sniper ammo. This is a good idea.

THe hell are you talking about. You can just spam your abilities to level up your suit. Every time you click 1 2 3 or 4, your suit XP goes up a tick. Get in a party with a bunch of energy siphon, and spam all day. Stop complaining about dumb things.

PS, ogris should be tied to the sniper pool, and use sniper ammo. This is a good idea.

Yeah tieing it to the sniper ammo would be better than the rifle mods.

This game is really to easy. There is no reward to play actual warfare, with taking cover, exchanging shots with enemies.

This is probably going to be a long text on my opinion on the current enemies, so if you don't like to read a honest man's opinion, no matter how long, you might aswell stop here.

First of all what needs to be said is the current AI of the enemies simply does not cut it. The Grineer take cover behind walls still exposing nearly all of their upper body, which has something to do with their appearance tho. The Corpus however seem a bit more intelligent, they tend to cover each other with their fireline, at least that's what I experienced.

However I will start off with the Grineer:

Grineer Melee Forces:

Make the Melee Units nimble and quickly attacking foes, using acrobatic maneuvers to get to the next cover as soon as possible, let them show up in platoons of 3-4.

Grineer Medium Units (Lancer and Troopers):

Decrease the size of the medium grineer units or increase their armour value on the upper body. Also make Troopers and Scorches prefer closed, short-range rooms and only rarely showing up in larger-sized rooms. Let them show up in platoons of 3-4, mostly 2 or 3 platoons showing up at the same time and increase the damage on short range for the troopers.

Grineer Medium-Heavy Units (Heavy Gunner, Scorch, Seeker, Ballistas):

Make Heavy Gunners seek for actual cover, also let them show up in platoons of 2-3 and not all alone. Ballistas, as mentioned above, should try to keep the distance from the Tenno beyond 50-60 meters and prefer the higher ground and large-sized rooms or long corridors, make them only rarely showing up in close-combat rooms. Give the Seekers something you CAN actually call a weapon, for example the Braton (which the Lancers used to wield before 7.8).

Grineer Heavy Units (Bombards, Napalms):

Increase the durability of bombards and napalms, give them a recharging shield, let them show up in groups of 2-3. Increase the velocity of the homing missiles of the bombards. I want my Bombards and Napalms to be some sort of "mini-bosses", as opposed to the "final bosses" like Lt. Lech Kril.

(At the moment I'm playing a Lvl12 Latron Prime and I'm like "Heavy Unit Approachin'? Who cares, they're as dangerous as any other Grineer.)

Corpus:

Light Infantry (Prod Crewman, Crewman):

Increase damage and accuracy of the Dera Rifle, remove the XXL-Bucket on the Prod Crewman and give them a smaller sized bucket instead. Decrease AP-vunerability of the head to 200% as opposed to 400% at the moment.

MOAs:

Increase damage, firing-range and mag-size (they tend to fire like 10 shots before being idle for 2-3 secs) of their gun, increase their movement speed, give them the ability to 'crouch' and prefer cover covering up to the waist (when taking a crewman as size-unit), crouching behind it to be a smaller target.

Medium Infantry (Sniper Crewman):

Similar to the Ballista, Sniper Crewman should tend to stay away from smaller rooms and close combat and run away if the player closes in on them. Remove Charge-Up on the Lanka and increase precision of Sniper Crewmen. They are always paired together with a normal Crewman protecting them if a rushing Loki is running towards them.

Medium MOAs (Shockwave-MOAs, Railgun MOAs):

Shockwave-MOAs should receive an increase in speed and decreased wind-up time, also they shouldn't carry the same poor gun the normal MOAs do. I didn't come up with what to give them instead but a Corpus-built, Electric damage-dealing Shotgun.

Railgun MOAs are fine so far, only their firerate should be decreased or the knock-down effect should be removed, as of now they will knock you down while you're knocked down making it impossible to stand up sometimes. Railgun MOAs should prefer longer distances (as they seem to be a robotic version of the Sniper Crewman wielding a Lanka). 

Heavy Infantry (Corpus Technician):

Decrease Vulnerability to all elemental damage except for electrical damage to the half, give them increased durability and increased damage for the Supra. Let them show up in pairs of 2.

Heavy MOAs (Fusion MOAs):

Increase durability of the Fusion MOAs. Nothing more to say, the damage dealt by them is quite dangerous after a few seconds and if actually supported by other MOAs and Crewmen (which happens, from time to time, randomly) they can eat through your shields quite easily.

Ospreys:

Nothing much to say, Ospreys are no threat, only Shield Ospreys can be annoying sometimes.

Infested:

Light Units (Leaper, Runner):

Runners are OK since 8.3 added the knockdown-effect upon being hit by an exploding Runner. Still, I suggest rather removing the knockdown-effect again and simply increase their speed compared to Leapers (or why are they called 'Runners'?)

Leapers should receive a bit increased durability.

Slow Units (Crawler, Nauseous Crawler, Toxic Crawler):

Make them crawl on the ceiling instead of the ground and drop down on a player, if he comes within 2-3 meters radius. Normal Crawlers should drop on the player and stick on his back until the player rolls over. Nauseous Crawlers should show up in groups of 2-3 (if one pukes at you and stunlocks you, the others should be able to puke at you too).

Medium Units (Chargers):

No changes, they seem to be fine considering their sheer amount is already causing some trouble in the higher levels.

Heavy Units (Ancient Disruptor, Healer, Toxic Ancient):

Give them a proper weakspot rather than the right leg (or re-model the leg, as of now it is very random if the higher damage is applied or not).

Change their combat tactic. Instead of just knocking you down (and ripping you of your energy and shields) there should be a chance of dragging you towards them and once you are lying in front of them they should commit a stomp attack similar to shockwave MOAs without the shockwave, but causing the screen of all Warframes within a certain radius to shake.

Other Fractions:

Old-School Units (Stalker):

Increase difficulty of the stalker. I don't care how. but at the moment he takes about 6-7 charge hits from my Fragor before going down. Once I'm through his shield I rip about 1/3rd of his health of with every charge hit, and he's level45 for me (not sure wether this is intended as according to wiki he should go up to lvl70).

Maybe you should add the mentioned changes in another game-mode and only include the improved AI to all game modes. At the moment me and 2 buddys (3 guys overall) are able to go to Wave35 on Venera (never tried out to go past that since it always dropped Tower II or Tower III keys or a mod someone of us needed before) fighting Level107 Crewmen. And like I said above, we didn't even have to go into cover very often (mostly because we ate all the damage rather than letting the cryopod die)

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/902127097205636968/ECE21CAA7417F8EC5F13AADBBB7F6C6F6730E881/

Edited by PrivateAli

I like your increases, but removal of Knockdown effect lol you want it to be @(*()$ easier? Runners is good as they are since they should explode and knock you Down, like wtf stand near an explosion and wont get knocked Down? lol.

Railgun is good as it is, since it creates a lvl of "hard" if there is more than 2, maybe increase fire rate a Little bit.

The ancients weakspot is good as it is since it is not always easy to hit it.

Agreed stalker should scale by the users mastery rank. or by the average of all items ranks.

IF Mastery(everything is based on what it is now):

Mastery rank 1 - lvl 25 - 50% of what it is now

Mastery rank 2 - lvl 45 - 75% of what it is now

Mastery rank 3 - lvl 55 - 110% of what it is now

Mastery rank 4 - lvl 70 - 220% more shield, 150% more hp, 150% more armor, 45% more dmg.

Mastery rank 5 - lvl 85 - 350% more shield, 220% more hp, 220% more armor, 75% more dmg.

Mastery rank 6 - lvl 100 - 450% more shield, 260% more hp, 260% more armor, 90% more dmg.

Mastery rank 7 - lvl 125 - 600% more shield, 300% more hp, 450% more armor, 125% more dmg.

Mastery rank 8 - lvl 150 - 850% more shield, 450% more hp, 600% more armor, 150% more dmg.

Mastery rank 9 - lvl 175 - 1000% more shield, 600% more hp, 750% more armor, 200% more dmg.

Mastery rank 10 - lvl 250 - 1500% more shield, 900% more hp, 1250% more armor, 300% more dmg.

Just as a idea? will make stalker much much more deadly, since as of now, I can kill it with 1 ogris shot and 1 magazine with twin vipers.

(I has not maxed my mods for either)

But nice idea's PrivateAli. YES I did read everything.

Ok Helen Keller, obviously you cant hear either. I stated, XINI! Wow, pay attention.

sorry im not deaf nor blind and no need to get you panties in a bunch, no need for insault's, my volume was off. so i re-watch your video closely just now to see the lvls of the enemy.

still tho, the lower levels are vary easy and its not vary good to say nerf this nerf that, if the rocket launcher is one shot'ing lvl 120+ guys then come back and complain.

I like your increases, but removal of Knockdown effect lol you want it to be @(*()$ easier? Runners is good as they are since they should explode and knock you Down, like wtf stand near an explosion and wont get knocked Down? lol.

Railgun is good as it is, since it creates a lvl of "hard" if there is more than 2, maybe increase fire rate a Little bit.

The ancients weakspot is good as it is since it is not always easy to hit it.

Agreed stalker should scale by the users mastery rank. or by the average of all items ranks.

IF Mastery(everything is based on what it is now):

Mastery rank 1 - lvl 25 - 50% of what it is now

Mastery rank 2 - lvl 45 - 75% of what it is now

Mastery rank 3 - lvl 55 - 110% of what it is now

Mastery rank 4 - lvl 70 - 220% more shield, 150% more hp, 150% more armor, 45% more dmg.

Mastery rank 5 - lvl 85 - 350% more shield, 220% more hp, 220% more armor, 75% more dmg.

Mastery rank 6 - lvl 100 - 450% more shield, 260% more hp, 260% more armor, 90% more dmg.

Mastery rank 7 - lvl 125 - 600% more shield, 300% more hp, 450% more armor, 125% more dmg.

Mastery rank 8 - lvl 150 - 850% more shield, 450% more hp, 600% more armor, 150% more dmg.

Mastery rank 9 - lvl 175 - 1000% more shield, 600% more hp, 750% more armor, 200% more dmg.

Mastery rank 10 - lvl 250 - 1500% more shield, 900% more hp, 1250% more armor, 300% more dmg.

Just as a idea? will make stalker much much more deadly, since as of now, I can kill it with 1 ogris shot and 1 magazine with twin vipers.

(I has not maxed my mods for either)

But nice idea's PrivateAli. YES I did read everything.

The problem is: Railgun MOAs right now will knock you down before you're standing-up animation is finished. I agree with the Runners, the explosion causing a knock down makes sense. But as of now - does the Lanka from the Dojo knock down enemies? (might want to test it beyond wave25 on Venera, enemies tend to be lvl70+ there).

Just a little example: A single Railgun MOA knocked me down for nearly 30 seconds (constantly) because my standing up animation wasn't finished when he was resetting the animation again. He and his friends (2 MOAs, 1 Crewman) took down my maxed Iron Skin AND all of my shield (870) AND 200 HP before I was able to Rhino Charge him to death. All of this only because my standing-up animation was constantly resetted. Also experienced Railgun MOAs to shoot through the floor of the walkways around the map borders. Maybe they should hotfix this as I am sure Railgun MOAs aren't supposed to penetrate the map. (Btw, I miss Corpus Techs and Shockwave MOAs in the defenses a lot. I usually find 0 to 1 Corpus Tech in all 25 rounds)

Edited by PrivateAli

I just did 2 wave 5 on Narcissus and at wave 5 there was atleast 1 Shockwave and 2 Techs, and the railgun is not 100% accurate, so you could jump away and hide, so it increases the difficulity, I agree it is annoying as hell if you get cornored and #*($%%@ by them :/

I also think that this game is way too easy.

I started playing a couple of weeks ago and started by soloing mercury completely through. The difficulty at that point was "hard" which I thought was nice. Then I jumped to the online groups and the game took a serious drop in difficulty. When I had fully ranked my Mag and still had "bad" weapons there was still some challenge on the hardest missions. Now that I have potatoed Frost Prime with Hek, kunai (potatoed) and Orthos the game doesn't give me any kind of challenge. I'm not saying that I could solo defense missions into higher waves (though I haven't tried). What I'm saying is that I can basically take a leisurely stroll through any mission which just doesn't feel much fun anymore. Most of the missions are just rushing with four other players without any kind of teamwork. What we seriously need are new planets (or areas) with a LOT higher level requirements forcing players to work in teams. At the moment it's a nice thought that any starting player can get through any mission as long as there is one higher ranked player to kill toughest enemies but this just doesn't serve those higher ranked players.

So please make this game worth playing even on best combinations of mods / weapons. There should be missions that just simply can't be soloed through because of the level of opponents. Also I think that getting knocked down should be a lot worse in the game. Probably even to a state where you seriously need other players to save you if you want to stay alive. I believe that this could be archieved by giving mobs a serious damageboost when attacking players who've been knocked down.

This game started with being much fun, but now I think I'll stop playing just because there isn't any reason to continue. I'll wait for changes to be made towards a more challenging experience and I might start again. But for now... there's just not any reason to continue.