Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For Warframe

wushiyoti

i got a couple of ideas that i think is reasonable and i hope you like..

1.having some type of walking pet like a robotic k-9 or some sort that could either attack or give you some type of buff for money,health etc as i see warframe if in the future :)

2.having multiple titles for killing infestestaion,corpus,grineers

3.make some sort of warframe that could summon . not like fantasy birds or anything i mean like as a supporter with  a on ground senitle gun :P

hope you like the ideas :)

1. I'd like that as a sentinel. Add some variety within their ranks, not just floating chunks of metal.

2. I don't really care for this. Maybe something along the lines of "trophies" that could be seen in your stats.

3. A sentry gun would be a cool skill.

1. I would vote on a new set of ground based sentinels. Robo-dog sounds cool for attacking/guarding. Maybe a fox or something to fetch things, and a large cat for stealth and mobility?

2. I agree with Misoru, a trophy system would be a cool thing to have. Kill 50 walkers, get a trophy. Kill 250 walkers, get a trophy. Kill 1000... etc, etc.

2a. Something that could be done along with/instead of trophies is receiving uncommon or higher mod chips with each rank. Once you kill a certain amount of enemies of each type, maybe a selection of equipment? Or after X amount of time in game, 50k credits?

3. I could definitely get behind a frame that would be able to summon support tools. I'm thinking something like the Engineer on TF2. Sentry guns, Resupply point, maybe a deployable wall like Volt's for defense, and maybe a throwable bomb of some sort for the "Ulti".

3a. Kind of tacking onto frame ideas, how about one that can use all the other frame's skills, with buffed energy to use them all? That way you can mix-match different skills into one badass frame. Downside? Weak health and shields. Kind of a glass cannon approach.

3b. I just created a full thread with my frame ideas, located here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75524-warframe-ideas-melee-support-universal/

EDIT: Adding 2a and 3b.

Edited by PettiTheYeti