Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Viper/hek Problem

ChozoSpartan

Not sure if this is a bug or I'm just doing something wrong but, I'm playing a mission with the Hek and Twin Viper. While reloading the Twin Vipers, I switch to the Hek and suddenly I can't use either weapon. I'm still holding out the Vipers and I can still apparently switch weapons, even though nothing happens. I can still melee freely, but I can't use the Hek or the Vipers.

I've had the same problem a few times, though not just with the twin vipers/hek loadout.

I submitted a bug report, and the response was that it's a known issue that is being worked on.

Their advice, which has worked for me so far, is to 'spam the reload button.'  It usually takes a couple of minutes of tapping away, but I have had it work to get my weapons back (eventually).

I've had this problem with my Strun and Lato Prime. However, both times it happened to me, it happened when my Lato clicked empty and I tried to switch weapons when the game wanted to reload. The end result? I am unable to fire, reload, or switch weapons (well, my reticle and the lower right corner changes pictures to match the weapon I would be switching to, but my avatar doesn't move). Both times I got out of it because an enemy knocked me down, but I'll have to try using a power next time....