Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Preset Or Mods Preset

Pyromann

I've been playing for a long time Warframe (250h). And I realised in all that time, that this game (I think) it needs colors rpesets or mod presets. Why? Because I like to use some of these colors: Blue, White, Black, Green and Purple. And I change them quite usually, and if I had like, 5 presets of colors, that I've customizedit'd be better.

Now on the modding presets. I have the Hate, And I have diferenty mods, some mods for killing corpus and others for killing grineers, but I can't put both of them, if we could like, put diferent customizable presets like the thing above (color presets) it'd be nice.

PD: I don't know if buying a preset it'd cost platinum (like 15platinum each preset, max 5).

Thanks for reading,

Pyromann

Edited by Pyromann

Because I like to use three colors: Blue, White, Black, Green and Purple. 

Did i miss something here? 1, 2, 3... 4... 5?

As for the color preset, doesn't make much sense to me honestly, but why not.

As for the mod preset, well, that is a 100% yes, since it would save me alot of time.

Edited by Endrance

Oh dem laziness.

indeed it's a bit of lazyness, but, sometimes you're in a nice group and you just need to change things fast for your next mission, and sometimes, it takes so much time that you end up entering the mission before changing what you wanted

Did i miss something here? 1, 2, 3... 4... 5?

As for the color preset, doesn't make much sense to me honestly, but why not.

As for the mod preset, well, that is a 100% yes, since it would save me alot of time.

Whoopsie about that thing you quoted me