Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stamp Collectors Dream : Booklet For Modifications.

KamaNightfire

Hello.

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I thought i'd start a topic on it anyhow.

I have WAY too many mods that I can't exactly " use " for anything other than fodder for upgrading other mods. I'm still a rank or so off from maxing my more higher-tiered mods *such as Redirection, Hornet Strike, and Serration* , but for the most part it won't take me too long to finish up, so now i'v resorted to trying to max other mods I don't use with their duplicates.

This is where i'd LOVE to have a Modification collection booklet, something I can throw a mod in and keep it safe from accidental fusion * I'v yet to sell a single mod for credits, that's a waste IMO :P *, and also to show that I own it, and can start trying to collect them all!

This would give players another activity outside of just grinding. A " Neat " visual representation of the mods you've decided to keep and collect, something like a Trading Card Booklet * I'm sure a good majority of people know exactly how that works, especially the generation like myself whom grew up in the 90's *

Allow it to be simple, once a mod is put into your booklet, you cannot take it out, but you're still able to " rank " it up by fusions, so you can always progress with trying to max out all your mods in your collection. Make the booklet accessible like the inventory, except with each labeled slot their is a " representation " of an actual mod that exists, somewhat like a faded version of itself until it's added to the collection.

Of course, you'd want this to be seen by everyone, why would you work so hard on a collection you couldn't easily show others? Create another tab on a players Profile showing their collection that anyone whom is interested could view. Maybe make a mod " collection " rank system like we do currently for our inventory of mods * of course, it would have a capped number that would represent having ALL maxed mods, until new mods are released, then this number would change accordingly *.

I know this is a bit sloppy so forgive me on that, but I just wanted to suggest the general idea :3

Any thoughts?

Edited by Cute

Endrance, on 08 Jul 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

Not bad, but the fact that you really "give up" the mod to have it on the booklet just sounds harsh. But still, i would accept it, would just take a bit longer to put there a high rank mod :p

+1

Well it should be considered a cost to improving your booklet honestly, anyone can just randomly find mods, you also have to contribute said mod to the booklet, making it more impressive knowing you won't get it back :P