Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile Defense: Bug (Needs Upgrade)

Celseus

Greetings Tenno,

I am here to feedback a feature of the mobile defense missions. Something that needs to be urgently addressed.

I speak of which, the ease of which a disruptive player can troll any mobile defense mission by simply picking up the datamass and not putting it in the console.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have been to several mobile defense games, as of which the latest is Callisto (an Alert) on which I entered a mission which was a troll's trap. This player named Cyberblockhead, held on to the datamass and hid at a spot that no one could see him (no enemy, that is). I started noticing people reprimanding this player Cyberblockhead in chat (partially also because this player spammed the chat with vulgarities), at first I did not know why, then I noticed that the mission could not be completed because of this player's actions. Players had to continually abort this mission through the whole alert without getting the award, because the moment the clicked an alert, they joined this game. One very disruptive player ruined an entire community's chance at an alert."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe the previous feature about mobile defense missions (whereby the mission could be completed by walking to the extraction) evaded this problem. Perhaps there could be somesort of compromise made between the mechanics, otherwise if more players like this Cyberblockhead are around ...I'm afraid we might just have to stop doing Mobile Defense missions.

Tenno Out.

mcdonalds-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie.png

For reading this, you get a space ninja cookie.

Edited by Celseus

Simple solution. Just eliminate the stupid briefcase 'feature' and let any player activate a defense terminal to start the countdown.

This issue applies to any mission with a datamass (aka 'Dat Mass').

Simple solution. Just eliminate the stupid briefcase 'feature' and let any player activate a defense terminal to start the countdown.

This issue applies to any mission with a datamass (aka 'Dat Mass').

This man knows the truth. All the intel does in most situations is lead to trolling, otherwise it doesn't add or take much away from the game.