Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Missions

bumwald

I just joined an alert mission I had absolutely not desire to do.  I clicked the alert from the UI in top left corner to see the reward.  didn't want the reward but the game sent me into the alert anyway.  I never clicked accept or reject, it just queued me as soon as I clicked to view the alert reward!  I'm kinda pissed that the game would force me to waste my time like that.  I have hard levels that are actually fun that I can do.  instead I'm stuck in some low level alert with a crummy reward.

if you abort you get that added to your stats.  I'm not a quitter.  I'm not on a laptop, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard.  how would being on a laptop make you click accept that's halfway across the screen?  The fact is I clicked the alert in the corner.  it comes up with an option to accept, but the game completely ignored that option and sent me to the mission.

Y'all are missing the point, I never accepted the alert, I never made a choice to join it, and I never clicked a button to join it.  This is a bug that needs to be corrected.