The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did I Get Two Snipetrons? (Also, Wasted Resources)

Bucketnate

I wish the mods would smack you so hard that you flew straight into another thread.

You got free stuff, of which one people are already complaining about OPness.

Say thank you to DE like your parents taught you to when you were little and go enjoy your new toy.

I don't appreciate your aggressiveness. It's not a big deal I was just wondering why I got one as a blueprint if the one in my inventory was the reward. I thought the blueprint was the reward so I built it, wasting resources.

Im kinda disappointed that the snipetron was part of this event.

I was hoping I'd be special, with the other beta testers who played before it was removed, to have limited access.

now everyone has it? D:

and on top of that, they also have the vandal which is better.

blehhhh

Woulda preferred another prime. :/

I was goign to be ok with the fact that you couldnt re-color the vandal, so Id still be special... but now I checked and saw we got the regular blueprint...

dumb :/

I thought the Vandal was a way to sort of bring it back. That way you have the group that got the original, and the group that got the 20 kills and got a special one. Then also the people that fit into both and own both versions

Rebecca said we were getting blueprints so when I saw the Snipetron blueprint I went ahead and started building it. Then about an hour later Im looking through my Primary Weapons and see the Snipetron Vandal. Why didn't they say we would be getting one for free?

Because DE wanted to surprise you with their loving kindness.

I don't appreciate your aggressiveness. It's not a big deal I was just wondering why I got one as a blueprint if the one in my inventory was the reward. I thought the blueprint was the reward so I built it, wasting resources.

Nothing wasted unless you already had the Snipetron at level 30 and then sold it.  Considering the discussion I don't belive that is the case.

Edit.  My bad on the double post.

Edited by Dunbar

Yes, and I've been participating all weekend. What Im saying is we were supposed to get the Vandal, which I thought the blueprint was for since they said we were getting a blueprint, then it turned out that the Vandal wasn't a blueprint but we still ended up getting a blueprint which I spent resources on because I was told that that was the reward

They didn't actually specify whether it's a blueprint or not, furthermore use your common sense to check your inventory first.

They didn't actually specify whether it's a blueprint or not, furthermore use your common sense to check your inventory first.

Well, uhh. The precedence was a blueprint. I think many of the guys in the thread should take a step back and cut out the passive aggression. It would have been nice to have simply linked them to the News and Announcement's thread explaining the rewards. Just goes to show the types of people here looking to jump down each other's throats, I suppose.

OP, this may help you in your quest for information:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75531-spy-drone-community-event-rewards/

It's over now, you built it and that is it.

You got a Snipetron Vandal AND a Snipetron. Sell the one you don't like.

As for the ressources, all of them you call "wasted" can be farmed within minutes.

No loss there, right? :)

Edited by Kasamoto

Yes, and I've been participating all weekend. What Im saying is we were supposed to get the Vandal, which I thought the blueprint was for since they said we were getting a blueprint, then it turned out that the Vandal wasn't a blueprint but we still ended up getting a blueprint which I spent resources on because I was told that that was the reward

None of this was a secret. The presence of both the Vandal weapon and the vanilla Snipetron BP were mentioned in the forum thread and spammed in the in-game chat.

Also, the blueprint did not say "Snipetron Vandal" and you had the Vandal in your inventory.

The resource cost for building the Snipetron is trivial.

Rebecca said we were getting blueprints so when I saw the Snipetron blueprint I went ahead and started building it. Then about an hour later Im looking through my Primary Weapons and see the Snipetron Vandal. Why didn't they say we would be getting one for free?

are you seriously complaining? seriously dude? 

This is true, I just wish I had known that the Vandal wasn't a blueprint, then I wouldn't have built the Snipetron yet

I believe the post said "- Kill 20+ Drones & receive a SNIPETRON VANDAL!" so no it didn't say "Get a vandal blueprint". Regardless of this, you have to build it, the blueprint literally says "SNIPETRON" and takes 12 hours to build. I believe in all countries school teaches you TO READ BEFORE YOU DOING SOMETHING. >.>

if you miss your morphics so bad, go to *war* once -__-

YOU

gained

~Snipertron Vandal a direct upgrade of the old and special and will never be released again

~~WITH POTATO Value 20 platinum

~A FREE WEAPON SLOT value 6 platinum

~Blue Prints of the removed from the game original Snipertron

-__-  User Error