The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Portia

Stelek

So I got the 'destroy a mining cart' mission.

Just 1 to destroy.

I finally get to the dead end room where it is--I had a problem getting there because I did not realize to get across a chasm, I had to turn around and run over the rooftop then a pipe to get across it. Exciting.

Anyway, I run in, and kill 3 guards. Because this level has lots of disappearing mobs, I fail to see the 4th guard as he runs from who knows where (probably next to the door, but due to the poor AI on this level, he doesn't fire at me while I snipe his friends; and it's unlighted so they can ambush me...but if AI doesn't register my presence, grats on the ambush!).

Who runs outside the room, and locks me in.

Cool, where's the access panel?

Oh.

It's outside the room I'm locked in.

Special moments.

Oh and there's a new 4 spine (like so: + <==) hack code which gave me a nice failure, it isn't solvable when aligned, think that was on Bianca but since I've been "playing" Portia for 3 hours now, who knows.

I'm not sure what the question there is.

That's an open area of the map.

Where I was, was the last part of the map where a single mining machine is--and it's a dead end. With the hackpanel outside.

You did however point out the elevator that uses a hackpanel for it's up button (it's not a hackpanel).