Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For anyone who has the Transference bug in The War Within

(XBOX)F0reign Soap

Question

For the last 2 months quite a few players have been having an issue with The War Withins finale where they are not physically able to activate their Transference. I am one of these people but for the other people who are stuck in this mission like me. I have found a loophole in the meantime whilst they patch this bug. Here it is:

Basically what you want to do is get a friend to invite you to a game whilst your in the mission, after this you'll be in there game but still in the mission. From here you want your friend to take you to a relay. What this will do is allow you to be at the relay able to acces your gear and navigation so you can still play. You'll be put back at the Realy when you finish missions so you won't load back into the War Within. The downsides to this is there is no way to acces your foundry therefore until this is fixed you'll have to use your maxed out weapons and frames until this is fixed. Also when you exit the game and come back on you'll be stuck in the mission again so you'll need a friend to help when you get on this. 

I hope this helped some payers with the same problem that I'm having currently.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet