Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(URGENT!) GAMEBREAKING Inventory Bug/Glitch & profile bug.

Ronteque

Major bug:

I was selling some items on my inventory on page 1 by clicking on select all and sell.

Now my entire inventory screen is empty/blank with nothing! I tried relogging into the game twice and whenenver I access my arsenal and click on inventory, the screen just show as empty and I will be unable to close the inventory screen until I alt+ f4 to force close the game!

Minor bug:

I have ranked my Lato, Mk1 Braton and Scana to mastery rank 30 prior to selling them.

However, my profile still show that my Lato, Mk1 Braton and Scana as mastery rank 29.

NOTE: I am unable to take a screenshot as I don't know how. When I press print screen in the game, I paste my desktop picture instead of the picture I took in-game.

Edited by Ronteque

to take an ingame screen shot you can use a free version of fraps or bandicam, or simply disable fullscreen from the launcher by clicking on the gear in the upper right corner. afterwards youll be able to screen shot the window.

Edited by Onigan

Screen shot button is F6.

That is a window glitch that is nothing more then that, a glitched UI. Yes you do have to fully close the game to fix it and it is rather annoying at times, but the fix is simple and it has been reported.

Now, we wait.

Screen shot button is F6.

That is a window glitch that is nothing more then that, a glitched UI. Yes you do have to fully close the game to fix it and it is rather annoying at times, but the fix is simple and it has been reported.

Now, we wait.

I have to close the game to get rid of the window. But now I can no longer access my inventory window because if I do, this glitch will act up again.