Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For A Melee Weapon

Ap0q

Hi,

I am fairly new and dont know if this is the right forum so please have mercy if this does belong in another subforum.

I wanted to suggest a melee weapon which would make Warframe even more awesome:

PSI BLADES!

I know it comes with issues regarding copyright/possible quarrels with starcraft but I hope they cant just sue every company/game which introduces something similar since its a pretty "normal" weapon in sci-fi-scenarios.

So despite the possible copyright issues... just IMAGINE the possibilities:

- energy colored blades on each arm

- the slide/melee attack would be an awesome spin like double ether but with more intense visual effects thanks to the glowing blades

- the finishing attack against enemies on the ground could be an awesome attack too, using both blades at once to impale them to the ground

- it would be a totally new weapon type since its attached to your arms and after you managed to implement the Kogake I am confident your animators could realize this kind of weapon too

So I hope this is the right forum to propose this idea right to the creative minds of your team which are responsible for new weapons and that my prayers will be heard ;-)

Ap0q

As much as this might sound like a great idea, I feel they have far too many melee weapons currently, and should add more Primary and Secondary weapons before dishing out more Melee weapons.

Plus I may or may not be waiting for Nunchucks and Sais to create a Ninja turtle squad ;)

As much as this might sound like a great idea, I feel they have far too many melee weapons currently, and should add more Primary and Secondary weapons before dishing out more Melee weapons.

Plus I may or may not be waiting for Nunchucks and Sais to create a Ninja turtle squad ;)

I call Donatello.

And weapon suggestions, straight out suggestions for new weapons, go in the Fan Zone. I hope they organize that a bit better, though.