Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improve Circuits Drop

XxNimrodxX

You should make circuits the Ceres' first drop and improve it, cause there is already Venus for alloy plate, and also improve those there.

State of things is that circuits drop is really bad, Ceres is good to farm alloy plate, but is already the first resource in Venus, that doesn't drop those much in there.

i'm more bummed out about ferrite. Nearly everything in my foundry i have in excess, for its requirements. But for ferrite, it's like, earth or mercury. Tooling around there is such a drag, and there's no good defense missions to log to wave 30 looking for mats.

It'd be like christmas if there was an infested defense with ferrite.

atm there's no defense that drops circuits as primary item. Furthermore, the circuit's drop should be logically swapped to primary in Venus as it should be a common resource, that should be acquired more on the lower planets, and also increased cause the drop's number is too low and, well, they also never drop...

I agree, it's one of the main requirements for the labs in the dojos, and in my clan of 20+ people, it's me and maybe 2 or 3 others who are donating our circuits to our oracle, but it's a slow task because of the low drop rate, and the fact that even tho the 2 or 3 others who are donating the resources are also more focused on getting other parts finished like an elevator.

Circuits (and Polymer Bundle) are mainly used in Dojo construction, the costs of which are poorly balanced right now. With how rarely they're used in weapon blueprints I think they should readjust Dojo costs instead of buffing the drop rate.

i'm more bummed out about ferrite. Nearly everything in my foundry i have in excess, for its requirements. But for ferrite, it's like, earth or mercury. Tooling around there is such a drag, and there's no good defense missions to log to wave 30 looking for mats.

It'd be like christmas if there was an infested defense with ferrite.

This^. From the first time I played this game until now, all I really played was high level content. At those levels, circuits and polymer bundles don't exist, alloy and rubedo are pushed to support the crafting requirements of most frames/weapons, and plastids don't exist except next to nano spores.

Over 40k Salvage, 100k Nano Spores, only 10k Ferrite from starting in April to about mid June. There's no high level venue for ferrite farming.

You should make circuits the Ceres' first drop and improve it, cause there is already Venus for alloy plate, and also improve those there.

State of things is that circuits drop is really bad, Ceres is good to farm alloy plate, but is already the first resource in Venus, that doesn't drop those much in there.

A lot of what uses numbers in Warframe is wrong. I keep saying they need to employ someone who knows how to use a calculator. Wow used basic small numbers at the beginning for a reason. People learnt to theory craft from accurate numbers. Then when they made an expansion they multiplied the numbers making them high but still workable for a human using a calculator. Some call this depth. Theorycrafting is a huge pull for any game. They get wrong drop rates because of the same reason they make stupidly weak or powerful weapons.

Warframe is wrong. All wrong. The numbers never add up. DE cant do this with factors of 15 or 25 x by 1-5. Imagine in 1 year when were looking at 125 x 1-5. If its broken... Fix it. Changing numbers is a nerf but explainable. Changing the way a weapon works ie: drop off at range or accuracy is a con when we pay for our weapons etc a lot of the time. If the numbers are correct you will still kill your enemy before it kills you as the numbers are based from your enemys health and shields or armour.

This is not rocket science but it is a science for some. I have seen equations that fry the mind on thoerycrafting websites. I do not expect this from DE but that's why they use small numbers. They just get it wrong time and time again because money is a huge focus for them and it need not be. only today I heard that bioshock needed x2 bail outs form Sony. Did Sony complain? 1 million to Sony is a sushi bar for middle management for the year. DE are backed to the hilt by many people because if this fails they know there is a lot who will take Warframe and turn it in to something else.

How about Jedi's with light sabers fighting Sith with light sabers wall running around properly made maps? Add that lore into what you already enjoy. DE can not fail. They will always have a hand to save them and they know it.

Stop @(*()$ around DE and add Tekken into melee combat. Make maps where we wall run as groups smashing everything in our paths. Make weapons when someone has an amazing idea, not when you need 20k in the bank. Think... Give us what we want. If it takes time we will understand. The problem is that people can only see a dark void off poo that were all starting to stare into. We love Warframe and want it to be a success. If you cant then hand it over to someone who can give us what we want.

Do this and ill eat pubes on toast live on Twitch^^ Give us something special please.

well, i'm actually going to loose a lot of corpmates because it's becoming impossible and boring to try to farm the same stuff, for a ridicolous amount of it, they're getting bored of doing the same things over and over without real benefits and honestly, they are right, cause it's becoming frustrating to farm something that requires weeks just because it doesn't drop and the devs are not doing anything about it....but instead they think of new warframes and helmets..

Definitely agree. Circuits are a nightmare to farm. I usually do Varro on Ceres and the drop rates are so inconsistent that it makes it even more frustrating. I usually just go to wave 10 and sometimes I'll get 200-300 circuits and other times ill get 0-50.