Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My List Of Gameplay Additions And Fixes......

natranr

Hi every one, so far I have logged over 141 hours on Warframe and I don't see my self stopping now. I want this game to be the best Space Ninja MMO there ever was so I have a few suggestion to make.

1. I think the Hate and Reaper Prime's slide attack should trip enemies up. They are scythes anyways. If you had a scythe and was able to slide and spin around like that in real life, you could make someone trip and fall. This could work on weaker enemies, but tougher guys like Disrupters, Grineer Napalm/Bombard/Heavy Gunners, Corpus techs and bosses shouldn't be able to be tripped.

2. Make it easier to know when the health of the Orokin Cryo pod in Defense missions get's low with alert popups when it is falling fast so players who are far away will be able to know when it's time to go back and help. I've lost so many defense and Mobile defense mission because I was the only one defending.

3. My idea for further advancement for Weapons and Warframes, or maybe just weapons is the ability to add a rare item far more rare then a potato or a forma that adds another mod slot. This will require the player to be smart about polarization to get the max out of his mods and fit every thing he wants in his weapon.

4. On the topic of modding weapons and warframes, I hate how when I want to fuse my equipped mods, I have to go into the tab that shows what I have equipped, then go to other tabs to find what I want to fuse into the mod. I think it would be better to show the mods that are on your weapon at the top of the screen like it does when you add mods, but make it smaller and have the list of other mods and fusion cores below that. This would make it easier to find the mod you want to level up.

Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

tl;dr: Please read the whole post, I have made several suggestion that would make the game more fun, less of a hassle to work with and make the flow of combat better in one way.