Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Suggestions

LitheArt

After playing quite a bit, here are the two things that strike me as most annoying.

1) The lighting. The strong light effects blind me and put heavy strain on my eyes. I sadly can't put sunshade to make it better, since it's a game effect, but seriously, what are Tenno masks for if not to make them have a perfect vision at all time.  It was even worst just a while ago, in a mission where the lights were off for some reason. It was hard even looking at the screen when my teammate flashlights were pointed at me. (the camera)

It's even worst now that Energy lights on warframe affect skills color. Please do something about it, Vaubans and Ember are especially a pain in the eyes. (Reduce lighting effects on camera for skills. They are too bright- the Ember skill is like looking right at the sun with a telescope in a dark room. Seriously)

These light effects aren't cool anyway, they are just annoying. We're not playing an horror survival game.

Light reflection overall is bad. Everything looks like it was freshly waxed. Be it lockers or Warframe armors.

(Removing reflection in options doesn't change a thing)

2) We should be able to use item when the party menu is opened. (Default Z for party menu, default Q for items) The party menu should also display friends energy to help Trinity do their job.

These two menu shouldn't hide the chat either

If you can do something about this, I'd be an happy man.

Edited by LitheArt

Bloom is off. Everything is off actually.

By the way- I should add that Color correction is the first thing I turned off, They should call this "Brown Mode"

Edited by LitheArt