Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recommendations

ZinWh

Awkward to write a translator will also want to understand. I enjoy warframe are Korean. There are two kinds of requirements.

1. Less inventory to give weapons to the stand to sell platinum is too. This above is not it? warframe equipped with one weapon in the inventory that bled right.
Platinum selling basic elements of the game are a little vicious thought.

Two. Platinum system is unbalanced. Time-consuming warframe lift a lot of time. Foreigners do time-critical high price is understand. Does not seem expensive, but a lot of weapons? I do not know Korean platinum standard purchase price is too expensive compared to the cost of purchasing an item I think. Koreans and the basis for this difference is so sensitive issues.

Platinum and Koreans are buying a lot. Koreans, Asian, I hope for a lot of events

1. This is often asked for. Many agree Mastery Rank should grant Warframe and Weapon slots. Credits for slots is possible, but difficult to do without hurting the income of DE.

2. Platinum is unbalanced, DE has said they do not want people buying weapons or frames with platinum. They want you to craft them. There are many reasons for this, but because this is what they want they overpriced weapons and frames in the store to get people to craft them instead.

Edited by liavalenth