Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Suggestions

RustyNaps

-REPOST (Since all of my posts seem to die off without a word.)

I was on a corpus map fighting corpus and a osprey happens to fly over and spot me. Thought that I was in the clear because Ospreys can't access terminals NOPE. All the other corpus in my room and distant rooms also became alert and home in on my position.

Fixing the sighting thing making it so that when a certain enemy see's you that should be the only enemy alert until the alarmed is raised otherwise that enemy that spotted you can be easily dispatched with a silent weapon without anyone else noticing.

I feel like implementing this would greatly improve stealth (Though this doesn't have to apply to infested since they are of a hive mind mentality. If one see's you, they all do.)

Please everyone! Post what you think.

Edited by RustyNaps

I've found the exact opposite, they don't pay attention if I shoot a gun next to their ear, you can stop them from getting to the console, and Grineer get so attached to their cover that they often don't bother trying after you kill the first guy. I've found myself accidentally completing missions undetected because it got so easy I didn't have to try.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I should take this thread seriously, because your suggestions read like the recent patch notes.

Sound limiations so that enemies in other rooms don't go setting off alarms: Fixed

Only enemies that see you set off alarms: Fixed

This has already been fixed, now all you have to do is not get seen. Stay sneaky Tenno and good luck with the new stealth updates.

I've found the exact opposite, they don't pay attention if I shoot a gun next to their ear, you can stop them from getting to the console, and Grineer get so attached to their cover that they often don't bother trying after you kill the first guy. I've found myself accidentally completing missions undetected because it got so easy I didn't have to try.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I should take this thread seriously, because your suggestions read like the recent patch notes.

Sound limiations so that enemies in other rooms don't go setting off alarms: Fixed

Only enemies that see you set off alarms: Fixed

This has already been fixed, now all you have to do is not get seen. Stay sneaky Tenno and good luck with the new stealth updates.

Nvm, Shade was giving me away for some reason which is funny, the only stealth sent makes you less stealthy.

Im editing the hearing part out and only leaving the sight part.