Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Suggestions

StreakKill8

These are just my opinions on what the developers should add to the game.

1. The developers should add execution abilities to the Warframes to use at the end of a boss battle. It'd be a neat little mechanic.

2. The developers should also add the mechanic of Warframes being able to throw barrels and such at enemies or even throw enemies at each other.

3. They should also add different forms for the bosses. When the boss is down a certain amount of health, they should change forms.

4. Also, bathrooms should be added to be able to use by Warframes and enemies. It'd a fun thing to mess around with. Plus, the Warframes don't even get to go during or after missions. (I'm not really serious about this one. Just a thought.)

5. There should also be manual space flights to make the missions more interesting than they already are.

6. And of course, there should also be dialogue between the boss and the warframe during the execution ability I suggested above. It'd be interesting hearing the voices of each and every warframe.

7. They should really add a physical appearance for Lotus so you can see her in person or something like that.

Edited by StreakKill8

1. Nah, maybe, I don't know. Would be nice for few times, but pretty boring/stupid/lame after you done it countless times.

2. Throwing explosive barrels maybe would be fun when bored, but really doesn't sound usable tactic. Throwing those suicidal Infested away would be cool when going for melee.

3. Maybe, but just few bosses, maybe like Phorid. Definetely not everyone.

4. Gonna skip this one...

5. Better if they focus in one game and wont even try to make another one inside Warframe.

6. -

1) It would be neat, but hopefully it would be skippable. It would get repetitive.
2) It would be interesting, a-la Vindictus. It would give something to tide me over until they fix gun sounds o.o

3) Maybe for more extreme bosses. While I do sometimes enjoy this mechanic, it can sometimes be annoying (Dammit Freiza.)
4)

5) Maybe some day, with different ships for each Frame.

6) DEs have stated that the Frames will never speak. For some reason. Oh well.