Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Emblem size scaling on Deluxe Skins

Hera.Ci

I was playing around with my Banshee's appearance slots today and noticed that on several armor sets, emblems are not scaled to symmetrical sizes, disturbing the symmetry of potential appearances. I tested this across several frames and emblems, and it seems to vary based on the frame and skin as well as the armor, so for now I'll speak only for Banshee's Soprana skin. However, this seems to be a consistent problem with the newer Deluxe skins, as Frost's Harka skin and Nova's Asuri skin share many of the same issues, while Loki's Knave skin and many frames - including Nova Prime, Frost Prime, and Banshee - using their base body do not.

ARMOR I OWN:

Riv Comp and Porta for some reason display a small emblem over the right shoulder and a large one over the left.

The Edo, Gazal, Harkonar , Hulta, Iliac, Kuva, Ki'teer, Quaro, and Prisma Daedalus are unaffected by the bug and display normal-sized emblems on both arms.

Eos Prime is likewise unaffected but displays the smaller-sized emblems on both arms, presumably for deliberate aesthetic reasons.

ARMORS I DON'T:

Regular Daedalus and Eos behave as their fancier versions in previews.

Dendra and Embolist scale emblems equally but display them at odd angles. This seems to be the case for all frames so it must be unique to these armors. I can see how the left side Embolist's giant spike presents problems with displaying an emblem in standard orientation, but Dendra's right side just looks misaligned.

I can't preview Riv Min but Riv Elite appears to use the smaller size on both arms, as Eos does.