Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain

(PSN)Scotian_Queen

Question

So I have a question, once you get the nitain extract from alerts are you able to gift them to someone? I'm trying to build a prime and I've been hitting up the alerts, but I have another account that has nitain on it and I'm wondering if I could gift it to myself? Not sure if it's allowed so I figured I would ask. 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Scotian_Queen said:

So I have a question, once you get the nitain extract from alerts are you able to gift them to someone? I'm trying to build a prime and I've been hitting up the alerts, but I have another account that has nitain on it and I'm wondering if I could gift it to myself? Not sure if it's allowed so I figured I would ask. 

No. Once you complete an alert, you can't gift it to anyone. You can only gift items from the market.

no and NO!

7 hours ago, (PS4)Scotian_Queen said:

once you get the nitain extract from alerts are you able to gift them to someone?

As other said, the only way to gift players items are through market. Since market doesn't have Nitain, you can't gift Nitain to someone.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Scotian_Queen said:

but I have another account that has nitain on it and I'm wondering if I could gift it to myself?

Trading items between account for profit are against law in Warframe. You might resulting in ban. I highly suggest understand Warframes EULA and Terms of use agreement before using multiple account. You can contact support for more accurate info.