Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PhysX Issues

(PSN)DARK-STAR23

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Nvidea's Geforce Experience program automatically optimizes games and forces settings on them. Are you certain that program isn't causing it?

I've checked the Geforce settings and they say that PhysX are on. However tried this on a few other frames now and it seems to work with Mesa and some others... Really confused. Plus I'm not so knowledgable when it comes to PC settings.

1 minute ago, NeithanDiniem said:

I'm actually not seeing much of any particle effects on Banshee at all, and I have an Nvidea as well. Are you certain it isn't working? Her skill doesn't have the particles as her 3+ year old trailer version has.

I'm pretty sure I've seen particle effects skim across the ground when using Sonic boom. And I'm also not seeing any particle effects from any enemies like the gunners ground slam. Not sure what's going on?

3 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

They may have simply removed them from those skills, or there is a bug going on. Is it working for things like say Jat Kittag, or Ember?

Just tried it with the Jat Kittag and it's not working with this either. I'm going to see if I can upload some screenshots...