The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gryphus Tech Corporation Supports The New Clan System Only If

Gryphticon

You don't have a choice, deal with it. Also insulting me just makes you seem like a colossal #$&(%, and your arguments themselves are weak and awful.

My OP arguments are awful because they aren't arguments.

Thinking your better by saying that you think it's funny when I think I have influence is overrated and old. Seriously, there's more than 9001 posts like that already, aren't you finished?

Maybe more scaling for resources should be added instead of making separate dojos? It's true that not many people stay in the dojo for a long time, how about an instanced dojo with more than one Channel? Basically people would be in the same thing, but on different servers, or something, I know many MMO's that do that to improve instancing. Sorry for my english :)

You don't have a choice, deal with it. Also insulting me just makes you seem like a colossal #$&(%, and your arguments themselves are weak and awful.

I'm going to have to agree with this.

You simply have no choice. Keeping abnormally large clans just won't work in the end anyway - keeping a cap on clan size just makes too much sense to not implement it.

My OP arguments are awful because they aren't arguments.

Thinking your better by saying that you think it's funny when I think I have influence is overrated and old. Seriously, there's more than 9001 posts like that already, aren't you finished?

Isn't over 9000 (9001) also overrated and old?

The fact you're insulting people really helps the idea that nobody should listen to you.

I'm going to have to agree with this.

You simply have no choice. Keeping abnormally large clans just won't work in the end anyway - keeping a cap on clan size just makes too much sense to not implement it.

How don't I have a choice? They're not forcing us. All of my members want what's in my OP so it'll be a huge disappointment if those aren't there.

Isn't over 9000 (9001) also overrated and old?

The fact you're insulting people really helps the idea that nobody should listen to you.

OF course it's not overrated because it's still point out that you keep doing the same thing alot of times.

How did I insult you? You wrote something completely idiotic and un-developped.

How don't I have a choice? They're not forcing us. All of my members want what's in my OP so it'll be a huge disappointment if those aren't there.

Have you not read this? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75701-dojo-clan-sizes-alliances-tiers-and-changes-coming-soon/

Quick quote: "Clans will be divided up by size and can have up to 1000 members."

It's just going to happen.

OF course it's not overrated because it's still point out that you keep doing the same thing alot of times.

How did I insult you? You wrote something completely idiotic and un-developped.

Do you not realize calling something idiotic is an insult?

Have you not read this? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75701-dojo-clan-sizes-alliances-tiers-and-changes-coming-soon/

Quick quote: "Clans will be divided up by size and can have up to 1000 members."

It's just going to happen.

Even if all the large clans are against that? It's going to be a organization nightmare for the high ranking clan members. And even worse when we need to choose who's going in power in those units.

It's just hard work that isn't worth doing.

Edited by Gryphticon

Even if all the large clans are against that? It's going to be a organization nightmare for the high ranking clan members. And even worse when we need to choose who's going in power in those units.

It's just hard work that isn't worth doing.

That's the thing. It IS worth doing. Events with leaderboards simply won't work when massive clans are grouped with significantly smaller ones.

The only way they can get around it is to continually make divisions in terms of clan size, and eventually there will only be a few clans in each division. Especially the big ones. So in the end, even this will have issues.

Big clans just don't work, for many reasons. This division will happen eventually, and the sooner the better, really.

EDIT: I say "the sooner the better" since it should be done before too many clans get way too big. At that point, yes - those big clans would have influence. But at this point, the big clans will just have to deal with the changes.

Remember, this is a Beta.

Edited by Niavlys77

Well I just talked with my clan mate and the #2 is really what they should implement. i don't really care for the event since GTC didn't really participate in the previous one (yay chillout in the dojo).

The only thing we would like is a dojo for all the alliance, only that and we're fine well sicne the allianc echat is really likely to happen we shouldn't worry about that.

1. Alliance chat: We're alright with segmentation but not with isolation, it's preferable to have a chat for all the alliance.

2. Same dojo for all the alliance: We absolutely want the same dojo for all the alliance. We want to focus all of our resources in the same dojo.

3. Alliance counts as 1 clan in events: Even segmented, we're still the same clan, we don't want each unit in the alliance to not count as one with the others.

So to conclude, we want a alliance chat, the same dojo for all the alliance and the alliance must count as one clan in event rankings.

Those are the requirements that we discussed in our clan forums, the system is great but we don't want to be divided.

That or we don't segment our clan, simple as that.

1) i think they'll add it, no reason to keep all isolated

2)They said the starting one will be probably cloned for each segment, and i think it shouldn't be a problem of material for clans of 1000 person each (the dojo of my clan, Lone Rangers, it's enormous and we are less than 1k member)

3)I think this it's the real reason behind the update, avoiding that uber clan like Broframe or the like end up winning all the Clan leaderbords thanks to the sheer amount of people they have (and i dare to say that it's a fair change). I'm pretty sure that counting all the Alliance for Clan Leaderboards will not be possible in any means, but maybe they'll add an Alliance Leaderboard, who know?

Edited by Nicodemus666

Well I just talked with my clan mate and the #2 is really what they should implement. i don't really care for the event since GTC didn't really participate in the previous one (yay chillout in the dojo).

The only thing we would like is a dojo for all the alliance, only that and we're fine well sicne the allianc echat is really likely to happen we shouldn't worry about that.

That's something that I could see done since it really makes sense to do. Alliances will need some way of getting together.

On that note though - if there is an Alliance sized Dojo, they would have to make the resource requirements much higher for building it, probably depending on the number of Clans, or number of total players in the Alliance.

This is something that could be brought to DE's attention.

Alliance-size dojo would be a great idea!

Actually the reason why there aren't many people in the dojo's is because the Dojo uses P2P and everyone knows P2P pain when in game and also you have to deal with constant host migrations which even makes people pissed that they stay at the dojo just for the moment the dojo host to leave and cause an host migration.I really think that if Dojos to be more populated DE has to make them not use a Peer to peer connection,it wont allow more than 10 people  to have a good time there without lagging or having host migrations every 2-5 mins(yeah and that is why i never see more than 2-3 people in Dojo in GTC clan)So if Dojo needs a fix?Make dojo not to use P2P.Because we can't even get 10 people in the dojo and add to the fact not everyone has good upload speed to host dojos

Actually the reason why there aren't many people in the dojo's is because the Dojo uses P2P and everyone knows P2P pain when in game and also you have to deal with constant host migrations which even makes people &!$$ed that they stay at the dojo just for the moment the dojo host to leave and cause an host migration.I really think that if Dojos to be more populated DE has to make them not use a Peer to peer connection,it wont allow more than 10 people  to have a good time there without lagging or having host migrations every 2-5 mins(yeah and that is why i never see more than 2-3 people in Dojo in GTC clan)So if Dojo needs a fix?Make dojo not to use P2P.Because we can't even get 10 people in the dojo and add to the fact not everyone has good upload speed to host dojos

Definitely a good point as well. P2P makes a lot of this game unplayable...would be awesome if they could afford some quality servers at some point and move away from P2P.

Edited by Niavlys77